Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 weeks 3 days....anyone else close??

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a weekly doctor visit yesterday. No dialation...and my cervix is still thick. Even though it feels as though my little one is trying to stick a foot out of my vagina! Dr. Says my swelling is a bit concerning, but my blood pressure is good. I have gained less than 20 pounds this entire pregnancy, but 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks!!!! Yikes. He said by next week if I gain that much again we will do a 34 hour urine test to see how well my kidneys are functioning. I think they are fine since I pee 2 to 3 times an hour. I am scheduled for a csec at 39 weeks which is the day after xmas...but if I go into labor on my own they will just do it at that time. I am scared, excited, and all that jazz. I wish baby would just decide to come now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
unspecified42
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 36 weeks and at my last check was 50% effaced and 1-2 cms dilated! I'm already over a week past my last delivery gestation (I've had four babies and made it to term once), so I am in 'any day now' mode! I'm going to work one or two more shifts and then start maternity leave, which is really exciting!

sissy852
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM
i am 35 weeks going to be 36 weeks on tuesday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zawojskyjfam08
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I will 36 weeks tomorrow. I havent been checked yet. I will be checked on Monday to see where i am at. And that will determine when I am getting induced.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
circle_of_life
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM

37 weeks today! I'll probably go over my due date like I always do! That's okay, though, I'm not ready yet, lol! I'm still nesting trying to declutter my house and get things ready!

KDouglas2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM

34 weeks...last check I had Wednesday showed the baby is transverse so I am hoping that she flips in the next few weeks....this is my 4th, after a tubal 2 years ago........so yeah, she can stay in as long as she wants...Im in no hurry bc I am still trying to get things ready.  Definalty wasn't expecting another baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN