Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 weeks 3 days....anyone else close??

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a weekly doctor visit yesterday. No dialation...and my cervix is still thick. Even though it feels as though my little one is trying to stick a foot out of my vagina! Dr. Says my swelling is a bit concerning, but my blood pressure is good. I have gained less than 20 pounds this entire pregnancy, but 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks!!!! Yikes. He said by next week if I gain that much again we will do a 34 hour urine test to see how well my kidneys are functioning. I think they are fine since I pee 2 to 3 times an hour. I am scheduled for a csec at 39 weeks which is the day after xmas...but if I go into labor on my own they will just do it at that time. I am scared, excited, and all that jazz. I wish baby would just decide to come now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
unspecified42
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 36 weeks and at my last check was 50% effaced and 1-2 cms dilated! I'm already over a week past my last delivery gestation (I've had four babies and made it to term once), so I am in 'any day now' mode! I'm going to work one or two more shifts and then start maternity leave, which is really exciting!

sissy852
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:43 AM
i am 35 weeks going to be 36 weeks on tuesday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zawojskyjfam08
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I will 36 weeks tomorrow. I havent been checked yet. I will be checked on Monday to see where i am at. And that will determine when I am getting induced.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
circle_of_life
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM

37 weeks today! I'll probably go over my due date like I always do! That's okay, though, I'm not ready yet, lol! I'm still nesting trying to declutter my house and get things ready!

KDouglas2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM

34 weeks...last check I had Wednesday showed the baby is transverse so I am hoping that she flips in the next few weeks....this is my 4th, after a tubal 2 years ago........so yeah, she can stay in as long as she wants...Im in no hurry bc I am still trying to get things ready.  Definalty wasn't expecting another baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured