Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Implantation cramps or AF cramps?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 23 Replies
So my last period was on November 4th and I had unprotected sex (condom broke) on November 25th. My next period is due on December 7th. Since yesterday I have been having some cramping that comes and goes but its only on the right side. Using my LMP, probable O date and next period date could this have been implantation cramps or just regular AF cramps? Thanks ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlissBagshaw
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Unfortunately since they both feel so much alike, there's no way at all to tell until you test.

Anon22
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Does implantation cramping happen on one side or both sides? How soon after conception?

Quoting BlissBagshaw:

Unfortunately since they both feel so much alike, there's no way at all to tell until you test.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Like she said it is hard to tell. For me I don't get cramping till after I get a positive test. Around 6 weeks or so it starts for me. Before then I have stretching feelings. 

For you questions it different for everyone. Some don't get cramping at all and some do and I am sure some will say I had a weird feeling but can't explain it. 

Good luck and time will tell. 

Quoting Anon22:

Does implantation cramping happen on one side or both sides? How soon after conception?

Quoting BlissBagshaw:

JennyLee24
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I never had implantation cramping or bleeding..I say wait a week and test. It may just be ur about to start but everyones different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I don't start until the 7th of December though (next Friday)

Quoting JennyLee24:

I never had implantation cramping or bleeding..I say wait a week and test. It may just be ur about to start but everyones different.

ivansmommy6911
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM
The only way you are goin to know is to get a test.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JennyLee24
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Take a test next week. Then u will know for sure. My test told 2 days before my missed period...and it was just one of those cheap ones from the dollar general.

Quoting Anon22:

I don't start until the 7th of December though (next Friday)

Quoting JennyLee24:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlissBagshaw
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM

That can't even really be answered.  Some women don't cramp at all, and some women feel it all over....  I felt it in the middle of my groin and just thought I was getting period cramps.  I waited until I was 4 days late to test.  

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting BlissBagshaw:

ivansmommy6911
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I took a test a week be for my miss period
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Yea I know, I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed you know?

Quoting ivansmommy6911:

The only way you are goin to know is to get a test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)