Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need some help. FIrst ultrasound. Twin or cyst or something else???

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 23 Replies

Ok so I took clomid day 2-6 and i think I over stimulated because I had O pains from both sides.

At what I had pinned as 4 weeks exactly I went to the doctors. With there exam I felt 5 -6 weeks. Hum. Ultra sound in 2 weeks.

To was the big day. Went for ultrasound and I had the doctor I hate. :( he takes as little time as he can. Today, yes I timed, he is in and out of the room in 4 minutes. During this time he did my vag us. He told me I was to early to even date. When I gave him a funny look he said look I will not even get a date. Guess what it did!  weeks 5 days. He also did not let us try to listen to the heart although he showed us it was there. I noticed on teh scan there was a second white oval area. I asked what it was. He said nothing and refused to answer any questions about it. So I am thinking is it a cyst or twin? If cyst could it harm the baby?

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Is it the one farther up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Oh sorry! The doctor only fucused on the sac in the middle of the picture but the blurred/ black oval on the upper left is what i am wondering about. I swear I saw a flicker in in but the doctor said there is nothing there.

Mzwest83
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Sorry forgot to quote! Pregnancy brain!

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Its one baby... it could be poop in your bowels or yes a healthy corpus leutum cyst...the cyst actually is full of progesterone which helps the baby... nothing to worry about... it looks good... but id fire the rude @$$ and find a better office asap.. you look around 5 weeks there... CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL BABY MIRACLE i see !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Oh and i reread what u posted ...if there was a second oval in the area near the baby its most likely a yolk sac that is a good thing and also nourishes the baby till the placenta takes over....
screamykittycat
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I don't even think the second oval is even in your uterus. There's a third little circle below it too. Most likely cysts. Maybe even blood vessels depending on which angle he is looking. Black means fluid-filled, so it could be many things.
Congrats though!!!!
Radellia
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM
It's possible the second one was a twin that isn't going to develop. Ask your doctor about it at your next appointment...

I started with twins this early, but one didn't develop further than 7 weeks...
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:59 AM
It's ok yea I see it it looks like it's the same size as the other sac

Quoting Mzwest83:

Sorry forgot to quote! Pregnancy brain!

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Dont think it was poo. I went before I had the us ( sorry if tmi!) I am getting a new doctor. I feel like if you don't have time for me then You don't get my money

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Its one baby... it could be poop in your bowels or yes a healthy corpus leutum cyst...the cyst actually is full of progesterone which helps the baby... nothing to worry about... it looks good... but id fire the rude @$$ and find a better office asap.. you look around 5 weeks there... CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL BABY MIRACLE i see !

tiffs2009
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:55 AM
My guess is its outside the uterus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN