Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you have stretch marks??

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM
  • 38 Replies
How far along where you when you began to have stretch marks?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I'm 25 weeks and do not have stretch marks. I'm hoping that since I didn't get stretch marks with my first pregnancy that I won't this time around (especially since I'm not putting on as much weight).

babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM
All my stretch marks are from my first son I got them around 31 Weeks. I never got more with my dd or ds2. I'm pregnant now with another girl and have not got anymore but I'm only 21 Weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
golliz
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I am also around 28 weeks rite now and I have no stretch marks on my belly only on breast but since this is my first pregnancy im not sure if they will come sneaking out of the no where lol.

Quoting mrsniebo:

I'm 25 weeks and do not have stretch marks. I'm hoping that since I didn't get stretch marks with my first pregnancy that I won't this time around (especially since I'm not putting on as much weight).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FelixFelicis
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I didn't get any stretch marks until after giving birth to my first, but go soo many stretch marks when I hit about 36 weeks with my second. I love my stretch marks, I think they look cool. Only about 7 weeks with this baby so we'll see.

soaringflutes
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Not yet, but there's still time to get my tiger stripes!

JennyLee24
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I did with my first..like stripes on my hips and between my legs, inner thighs..i didnt get anymore with #2 and hoping for none with #3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I had stretch marks at 8.  They are genetic.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM

First not till 37 weeks and got a few down low. With my second I can't remember but got the most with her. My third towards the end I got a few more on the top. 

The ones on my boobs are all from my first. 

PresleyLove
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM
I didn't get any with my first althought my mother and sister both got stretch marks so I'm assuming based on genetics I still might get them with my second. I'm only 30 wks but I'm praying for none.. We will see! I use vitamin E and neutrogena oil bath and shower right after I get out. I think it helps.
whattodo11
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Yes :( I started getting them two weeks ago more prominently, I am now almost 37 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)