Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

name , how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (51-59):
QsMomma11
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Quinton Rose!
There is an extremely small town in Oklahoma named Quinton. My great great great grandmother Elizabeth Quinton was the first woman in the town, so they named it after her! With her being a very strong woman who had 15 children and lived to be 115 years old, we thought the name was perfect!
Rose is my middle name, my aunt's middle name, my grandmother's middle name, and a few cousin's middle names.

If I am pregnant and this baby is a boy, his name will be Waylon Robert Gene.
Waylon is our favorite boy name!
Robert is after my Grandpa!
Gene is my daddy's middle name and my brother's middle name.

If it's a girl, her name will be either:
Alexandria Krystine Iris
Hubby loves Alexandria
Krystine after hubby's niece, but spelled differently.
Iris after my aunt.
Or
Leeannah Shawnee MaKenzie
We just love all of those names! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM
my baby will be 2 in February. her name is isabella deiana. isabella. becuse I wanted to be able. to call her bella and hubby. picked out deiana becuse. its hi smoms name
lilbit04
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1. Elijah Matthew
2. Elliott Michael
3. Evan Alexander
4. Ezra Adam
Mine are biblical names and my dad has a thing with M names so I gave him the first 2 middle names
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

as soon as we knew it was twins, God spoke Hannah into my heart and Jeremiah into my husband's:)

Mommy2b2324
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Jackson(ds1)- we just added son to Jack
Finley(dd)- stole it from one of Lisa Marie presleys daughters. she has a Finley and a Harper but dh didn't like Harper
braylon(ds2)- heard it on cm
Giselle1992
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Christian David... My husbands name is david and i came up with christian because i love the meaning( follower of christ) and i also am a follower of christ... Its an awesome name:)
TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Brooke Madison will be my daughter's name :) My boyfriend came up with Brooke because as a child his Aunt's bestfriend's daughter was named Brooklynn and he just loved the way Brooke sounded. I came up with Madison while sitting in the office at the OB-GYN and a lady was yelling for her daughter "Maddy" so I instantly thought, Brooke Madison! At first, we wanted Brooke Ava, but that sounded too jumbled up. So, we are now set on Brooke Madison!

If we ever have a boy, his name will be Layne Wyatt. Layne is after Layne Staley of Alice in Chains which is a favorie band of me and my boyfriend. Wyatt means strong and brave, so we loved it :)

Josie_P
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Georgiy Mikhailovich (he was already named when we adopted him) and Miroslava Mikhailovna (dh loved the name and it was the name of his maternal great grandmother). 

Don't have a name for this baby yet.

shamillionaire
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Arabella Elise..... Arabella-means answered prayer... Elise-means God is my vow.
She is my answered prayer. Her sisters name was Elise, one of my twins that passed.
Just a perfect fit!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN