Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

name , how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2BLinny
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:08 PM
My 8 yr old daughter's name is Ma'Riyah Lashawna
The baby on the way is going to be Cameron Tyree db picked this name out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Okcmom2013
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Azriel Mychelle.
I had a Hebrew friend help me think of names n we saw azriel or heart of a lioness and I loved it. I called Dh n he loved it n it's one of a kindness.:)
sissy852
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM
eric charles he is a jr his nickname is cubby he is 1. And john eddy. John after my dad and eddy after my dhs uncle. John eddy is due january 1st
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilostmy_keys
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Three sons are Elijah, Logan and Jack.

This baby is our first daughter - we have named her Wynter.

We just really liked all the names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephwordelman1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM

my dd who is now 9 months old, her name is raylina, dh came up with it and i found out it was an old fashioned uncommon name, the ray part is after her grandpa and dh wanted a tradition with the middle name to be a first name which her first name raylina and her middle name stephanie 

whitneymf
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM
My sister came up with Greysen and my grandpas name was Roy he passed away a few years back. He was a famous guitar player and I hope my little one follows in his shoes (: Greysen Roy (:
lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Osiris Benjamin

Osiris because we narrowed it down to "O" names, and we liked the sound of it, the fact that it's NOT popular and likely won't ever be, it's timeless, and has strong roots in Egyptian mythology (which both of my children love mythology). Benjamin is my husband's first name and I wanted to use it as his middle. We usually shorten his name to "Si", it really goes with my older son's name "Eli".

We also considered Orion, for many of the same reasons, but the deciding factor was the popularity.

bear.katten
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Jackson Eugene. Jack was my fiances grandfathers name and Eugene was my dads name.
RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Keegan Eugene

Keegan is an Irish name just like our DD's name and Eugene was my dad's middle name.

bchic24
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Well my baby is 2 now but his name is Nicolai Demetri and I found it by reading multiple combinations out loud until I found one liked the sound of. It goes amazing with our last name!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN