Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

name , how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jacylove
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Jacy jazlyn :)

Jeremiah (my hunny) + Christina (me) = jacy (our initials)

Jazlyn; I love the name it sounds like a princesses name,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM
DD is Katherine Isabelle, nn Katie Belle. DH and I knew before ttc that we wanted a Katie. He wanted Katelynn, I was dead set on Katherine. He let me have it in the end. We both wanted Belle for personal reasons, but it didn't work with our last name so we went with Isabelle.

This baby is either William Lee (I let DH have this one, it's his name) or Elizabeth Rose. DH picked the first name this time, I picked the middle.

For next baby (yes, we plan a few years ahead each time to ensure we love the names) I chose both of them: Vincent and Charlotte.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.momo3
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Kai Carter.

I wanted something asian sounding because dad is Korean and Chinese. Grandma is very into her Hong Dynasty heritage. My mom saw Kai in a newsreport and it stuck. It wad originally going to be spelled Ki. But i found Kai means warrior in Frisian and he is my warrior.

Carter comes from the last name of the love of my best friends life. I just liked how the two sounded together.
twogirl91
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Michael Levi, we both liked the name and the meaning of the name. 

Samuel Benjamin, same, we liked the name and the meaning. 

wantstickybean4
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Mathew and madalyn maybe lol idk what I'm having but on the search!! M something with M
wantstickybean4
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Makenna Olivia is 7 Alexander James is 6 Adriana kailana (kay lawna) is 3
scarletlolita76
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Brian Luvear... Fell in love with Brian & Luvear is a family name on DH's side
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BosGirl0906
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM
My DH and I are expecting our first, a boy. I've always loved the name Alexander so I chose that. My husband likes the name Jacob. So he's going to be Jacob Alexander. We decided a long time ago not to name any of our children after family members. About half the boys in his family are named after his dad (including him) and this is my parents first grandchild, so we didn't wanna chance hurting anyone's feelings.
-SamSam-
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I won't know until tomorrow the official match up of the twins' names because I get to find out gender but we have picked out Archer and Caelan for boys and Faylinn and Brenna for girls. The middle names will be some combination of James, Rose, and/or Lee depending on the gender match up. 

Picked out the first names because they were different and work well with DF last name. James and Lee are both family middle names from either side, and Rose in my middle name.

kornkid52006
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM

LIllian Jade

i wanted her to be Lilly for short because growing up a girl lived at the end of my block we used to play together alot then she moved but for some reason her name always stuck with me and i just always loved it and my husbands great grandma was Lillian she lived to be 109 years old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN