Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

name , how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
b.futlz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Delbert James and he will be named after his father
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
first.time.momy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
DS is 7months old and his name is Parker Robert. Parker just because me and his dad liked it. And Robert after my dad who passed away. The twins I'm pregnant with one will more than likely be Kenedi Elaine. Kenedi just because we like it. And Elaine is my maternal grandmothers middle name and SO's moms name. We haven't decided on another first name but the other middle name will be Corrine for sure. Because Corrine was my paternal grandmothers middle name and SO's paternal great grandmothers name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Jacob Merlin after both grandpas
Eloise Sakura, Eloise we've always loved and Sakura is cherry blossom since we found out she was a girl during cherry blossom season
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

It is a work in progress (well it is getting my hubby to say yes to it lol)

Rosalie McKenna Marie

I love the name Rosalie and I wanted to incorporate the name Kenneth some how so I came up with McKenna (I would LOVE suggestions on other girl names of Kenneth seeing as how this is the part hubby doesn't like) and Marie is kinda like Maria (his moms name)

and it all kinda rhymes lol Rosalie McKenna Marie 

alyssaham
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Avalee Elizabeth, Love the name Ava and my momma's middle name is Lee and my mother in law loves the name Elizabeth and my sisters middle name is Elizabeth.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM

DD1 is Justice Faith. Took me about a month after finding out I was preg to decide on her first name and her bio a month after to decide on her middle.

DD2 is Emily Elizabeth and we didn't get her name settled till I was about 37wks pregnant.

DD3 is Isabella Grace, I decided on Isabella at about 16wks (found out I was preg at 19wks) and waited to confirm it was a girl before figuring out middle names and I picked that out about 2wks after, though we did have backup names picked (6) because DH wasn't inlove with the name.

DD4 is Olivia Paige and her first name wasn't settled till a week before she was born and she had a middle name change about 5 mins after. She was supposed to be Olivia Jade and DH changed it last min (when one of the nurses asked what her name would be) to Paige, which was fine with me because I wanted Paige for a first name, lol.

MrS.GiFFord
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Isaiah...my dh picked it out. He wanted a Hebrew name.

Ender is from a book Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Both Dh and I picked it out.

Arya is from Game of Thrones. I picked it out.

pregnant
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM

DS - Hubbys name

DD - MIL's maiden name

#3 - no freaking clue, we cant agree on a name for either sex

reizenskitty
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

my sons name is Aiden Raine,hubby wanted aiden and i loved the raine as a name.

My daughters name will be clover lynne, we both liked the name clover when we saw it and his mothers middle name is lynn.

FelixFelicis
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My daugthers are Jade Alexandria and Ambrosia Faye. This baby will be Onyx Andromeda, Athena Sapphire, or Artemis Eidolon if a girl. If baby is a boy we have no idea! Just the middle name, which will be Faeus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)