Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

name , how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
MamaScho88
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM

My daughter's name is Miliana Elise....I was going to name her Raquel Bianca but then came across the name Miliani and instantly loved it and just changed the last letter to an A and it was perfect, I thought Elise sounded beautiful with it. My son is Ivan Elias....I was going to name him Gabriel Louis but my ex husband wouldn't have it, his name is Ivan so my son ended up with his first name, but I picked his middle name which I loooove, someone actually suggested it to me. My other son's name is Cristiano Alessio...my hubby loves the name Cristiano and always wanted to name a son that, so when I got pregnant with our first child together I let him name him Cristiano (he is named after Cristiano Renaldo the soccer player), I chose his middle name, which is greek, I thought it fit well with the first name, I think my grandfather would be proud, he was greek. My new baby I have yet to find out the gender :) finding out on Christmas Eve morning! If we have another boy his name will be Liam after hubby, my hubby's name is William...we haven't chosen a middle name yet. We haven't chosen a girls name yet either. Girls names are so hard.

CatherineNewton
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Alice Paige- we just feel in love with it.

Korbin Grant- we had to do a name chart and rate to agree. we were on two different pages until we found this one in the book. I got the first name dh got the middle name.

shoot4thestars
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM

James Blake.  James after DH and both our grandfathers and Blake because we like the name.

babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Our little girl is Aniyah, i feel in love with it when I was pregnant with ds2. So now we will have a Donovan, Serenity, Jagger and Aniyah.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NikkiL
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

First dd is Jessica Lynn. Jessica after my sister who passed away when I was little, Lynn just cause we liked it. Second dd is Emma Lynn. I love the name Emma and it was my dh's grandmothers name. We liked Lynn for her also, so we thought matching names would be cute. :)

.bombshell.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Abelina Luz.

Abelina is my SOs grandma's name.
Luz is my grandmas name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:05 AM
Emma Leanne- her dad came up with it.
Alex Abel- he's a junior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Madison Gabrielle. My bestie came up with her first name and her middle name is in connection with her granddad, his nickname is Gabby
mj.bullion
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM
DS is Xavier Michael.
Xavier is from X-Men. lol. Professor Charles Xavier.
Michael is after my father, his middle name, and my brother, his first name.

Pregnant with DD and she will be Piper Elaine Lee.
Piper I just like, but mostly came from Charmed. lol :]
Elaine is my middle name and also my deceased grandmother's first name. Baby is due around the anniversary of her passing.
Lee is after DH's living grandmother, her middle name. I was convinced we were having another boy since I wanted a girl so bad, and the boy name was Thatcher Lee. but since it turned out to he a girl, I felt bad that once again, I was naming our child after my family and not DHs so I suggested we throw Lee on there.
greentealover18
by Kait on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
James Presley, he'll go by Presley.
james is DFs name and presley because I love Elvis lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)