Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Annoyed fustrated pissed off

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 21 Replies
Everything he does piss me off! When he talks, just being around me anything at all he makes me so mad! It might be just my hormones acting up. I'm trying not to explode on him but euhh! Idk how much more I can take b4 I blow up in his face!!! I just want him to stay away from me, he has not really done nothing to me Just making me mad. Anyone feel this way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clei420
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I did at the beginning. It got better but now I am starting to get that way again

Honeybunches26
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Are you having a boy? When pregnant w my son I was very annoyed at my poor hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM
i get that sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I was like that just a few days ago. I just talked with him and it made it better. You still haven't gone into labor?!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Bump yea 2.5 years ago and I still feel that way tward my daughters dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM
aww i cant help but feel so bad for you. Everytime i dont see you post i think this is it, shes having the baby, and then you post and i get sad. I think im just as ready as you are (probably not since your the one still pregnant). I was like that with everyone torwards the end. My husband said no more kids cause i get mean at the end. And then ppl asking, you are still pregnant, i just want to say nope this is a basketball under my shirt, here is your freaking sign!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
It's a girl

Quoting Honeybunches26:

Are you having a boy? When pregnant w my son I was very annoyed at my poor hubby

Jacylove
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM
No :/ still pregnant!! Just waiting waiting

Quoting rayroe2:

I was like that just a few days ago. I just talked with him and it made it better. You still haven't gone into labor?!

Jacylove
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Tht made me laugh thank you haha && i know the waiting game is getting old!

Quoting hthrlcl:

aww i cant help but feel so bad for you. Everytime i dont see you post i think this is it, shes having the baby, and then you post and i get sad. I think im just as ready as you are (probably not since your the one still pregnant). I was like that with everyone torwards the end. My husband said no more kids cause i get mean at the end. And then ppl asking, you are still pregnant, i just want to say nope this is a basketball under my shirt, here is your freaking sign!

ShesALady
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Yup. We're fighting today actually. I'm downstairs in the basement and he's upstairs because I don't want to be by him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN