Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this a good baby name?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Liam Hunter Schofield (last name is pronounced Sko-field - not Show-field)

Options:

I love the name!

Don't like it, find another middle name

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 76

View Results

We have the first name picked for sure if we have another boy, he will be named after hubby who's name is William, but don't have a middle name yet...hubby mentioned this last night and I am thinking about it now...

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (21-25):
CowgirlSoldier
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:49 AM

It's a very popular name. If you're okay with it being extremely popular then go for it. It is cute though. 

MamaScho88
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM

My hubby's name is William so he will be named after him, Liam is Irish for William...Liam is pronounced (Lee-am)

Quoting rayroe2:

If you want my opinion I hate the name Liam, maybe I am not pronouncing it right but how is that pronuced I see that name quite a bit. because when I read it I read it like lame or lime ( like the tree had limes hanging from it) not trying to be rude just need to know how the name is pronounced so I can vote.

TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I absolutely love it. It sounds strong and sophisticated!
gamelas
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
My family has 4 generations of William. My brother recently had a son and named him William but they call him Liam (the last four letters) i like Hunter. They narrowed the middle name down to Alexander or Sterling. Their last name is Webb. They chose Alexander, but mom still sort of wishes she used Sterling. Moral of this story...... go with your gut
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I like it! I'm not usually a fan of Hunter, but it flows really well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)