Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Failed ECV....boo! :(

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 9 Replies
Had an ECV this morning. The were able to get her as far as transverse, but no farther. And now she's already in her original position. She's so stubborn! Really hoping she flips for me. :/
pregnancy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Oh, boy. I good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy
I know God or someone has a plan ... and i know i shouldnt question it .. but why .. why does a mom die of cancer and leave her two kids behind .. why ... I just dont understand this plan .
44 minutes ago
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

My last ds turned at 37 weeks .. as long as you have good fluid levels baby can turn ... last week at 33w baby im pregnant with now was transverse .. and this week at 34w he was head down again ..

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Darn! Have you been doing things at home to encourage turning? 

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM
That stinks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msbusychild
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Quoting bwsmommy:

My last ds turned at 37 weeks .. as long as you have good fluid levels baby can turn ... last week at 33w baby im pregnant with now was transverse .. and this week at 34w he was head down again ..

Apparently I have a while lot of fluid, lol.....so hopefully she cooperates. :)
msbusychild
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I've been getting in all fours and doing certain exercises that way, and tonight I broke down and put a cold pack where her head is, ha! But she's still head up!
pacificamom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:03 AM

uuuuggghhh my last birth was a section because baby a would not flip into position. I hope she flips! Sometimes they get startled and flip when the water breaks...if it does

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:08 AM

You can also try laying down on an ironing board that is at an angle. Look it up on spinningbabies.com

Quoting msbusychild:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I've been getting in all fours and doing certain exercises that way, and tonight I broke down and put a cold pack where her head is, ha! But she's still head up!

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Try spinningbabies.com. Also, keep in mind that many babies flip in labor so there is time :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)