Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need help!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:46 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hey guys, so, I've begun talking to my teachers to try to finish school ASAP before the baby comes.... even though I'm only almost 5 weeks pregnant. Still, I want to be 100% prepared and done with school way before then so I can work to save up more money for my little one. My English teacher told me that if I write this huge paper on the pregnancy process and take a couple teststhen I can be done (don't worry- got it in writing!!! and even checked to make sure she can do that). Obviously, since I'm in an interesting situation, I am going to write about how the pregnancy is honestly going for me, how I was before pregnancy, how I've changed now, the thoughts/worries, the nesting, everything. Well, if I work on it the latest I would want it done is whe I would be 3 months pregnnt.

SO, I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP PLEASE!!! BELOW IS MY SITUATION, IF YOU COULD PLEASE WRITE YOUR PREDICTIONS AS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN UP TO THE BABY BEING BORN, AND INCLUDE ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD INCLUDE IN THE PAPER LIKE FINANCIAL STUFF OR ANTYHING THAT WOULD MEAN A TON TO ME! THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE THAT ARE KIND ENOUGH TO RESPOND!

My situation: I dated this guy for 1 1/2 months before I found out I was pregnant. I mean, I wasn't estactic but I wasn't freaking out. He was a good guy, he would be there. Well, I told him and he cried.... which I guess is to be expected? Then he told me he was cheating on his FIANCE. Currently, his fiance knows about what happened and that I didn't know. She doesn't blame me and doesn't really seem mad at him.... just a little hurt. They BOTH want to be there for me and the baby and are both insanely protective over me and the baby.. especially since it's a high risk pregnancy. She's buying me a Christmas present- "What to Expect when You're Expecting" and I have no idea what he's gettng me or if he's included on that. He REALLY loves the baby and flipped when my friend joked around about abortion. He says whenever I get sick that the baby is mad or upset. If he rubbed my tummy and talks to the baby "it calms right down". It's almost like it already knows who daddy is (and it does NOT like other guys... like my current boyfriend) even though that sounds craz cuz i'm only 5 weeks.

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rayroe2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:02 AM

is this real?

writerchick882
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:06 AM

100% real

rayroe2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:15 AM

I honsetly I would think they are messed up in the head and would want to take my baby. Does the finance think that your just going to give them the kid? what does your bf think about all this? I don't really understand what your expecting me to answer? why are you high risk? are you in love with this guy that why you think the baby only likes him? How does your bf feeling about another guy rubbing your belly?

Quoting writerchick882:

100% real

CafeMom Tickers
writerchick882
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM

The fiance knows I want to keep my baby and raise it she is just trying to be supportive. My boyfriend started dating me again because he thinks this baby needs a good daddy in the pictures and because he loves me. I'm at high risk because i didnt know i was pregnant and was still taking bc, i have high blood pressure, and ive had a miscarraige before. I do love the guy whose baby I am having but he needs to grow up some. My boyfriend and him basically agree that there are boundaries so they dont do it infront of eachother and they work different shifts so basically one of them is almost always with me.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:25 AM

That is really weird. I just never heard of such a thing. I know your a new member so I am just checking back because this is a crazy story but if you notice the quote button that will better alart the person your trying to talk to. otherwise I wont know that you responded. so what are you asking for exactly?

Quoting writerchick882:

The fiance knows I want to keep my baby and raise it she is just trying to be supportive. My boyfriend started dating me again because he thinks this baby needs a good daddy in the pictures and because he loves me. I'm at high risk because i didnt know i was pregnant and was still taking bc, i have high blood pressure, and ive had a miscarraige before. I do love the guy whose baby I am having but he needs to grow up some. My boyfriend and him basically agree that there are boundaries so they dont do it infront of eachother and they work different shifts so basically one of them is almost always with me.

CafeMom Tickers
CassaNova
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Whoa.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MummiMayI
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Quoting rayroe2:

I honsetly I would think they are messed up in the head and would want to take my baby. Does the finance think that your just going to give them the kid? what does your bf think about all this? I don't really understand what your expecting me to answer? why are you high risk? are you in love with this guy that why you think the baby only likes him? How does your bf feeling about another guy rubbing your belly?

Quoting writerchick882:

100% real

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
writerchick882
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I just want to know predictions- what you think will happen to us and any information i should know about pregnancy. I need to write about it for my class and I want it done BEFORE i am done with the pregnancy.

Quoting rayroe2:

That is really weird. I just never heard of such a thing. I know your a new member so I am just checking back because this is a crazy story but if you notice the quote button that will better alart the person your trying to talk to. otherwise I wont know that you responded. so what are you asking for exactly?

Quoting writerchick882:

rayroe2
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

It sounds like a love square. those never end well and I don't know what will happen with your baby. I gained 50pounds with my first dd, thought my water broke a few times, everything went smooth she was 4 days late and I was induced because she made a poop in me. This baby I am high risk, have thyroid problems, gained 30 pounds, and so far still on time. thought my water even the doctors thought it broke and were shocked when it wasn't, been having contractions 2-5mins but still no baby. oh yeah she was measuring small and it just be one thing after another. So I if you have to write about you experience, idk how you would do that because everyday it will be something new.

Quoting writerchick882:

I just want to know predictions- what you think will happen to us and any information i should know about pregnancy. I need to write about it for my class and I want it done BEFORE i am done with the pregnancy.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting writerchick882:

CafeMom Tickers
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

*sigh*  I'm not trying to be mean, but what I think will happen?  Nothing good.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)