Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what's going on...

Posted by   + Show Post
My name is, Ashley. I am 20 years old. I am about 4-6 days late on my period. I went to the dr's and it came out negative. Went and bought early response test, negative. My breasts are extremely swollen and, tender. They keep going from firm to not. I always experience tenderness around my oeriod but, not this bad nor do they get this big. I also have been having small cramps in my lower stomach. Kind of mild and only last about a minute and go through the day for about 3 days now. Usually I have on going cramps and my period follows within the hour. I have been getting more headaches, acid reflex/heartburn, backaches (not for a day now) sleepyness, increased appetite but, it went away the past day or so. I just don't understand what is going on and I am beginning to get very emotional because I am so confused...
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Replies (11-17):
needsupport100
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM

i knew i was pregnant before the tests. i started getting symptoms before the + result, but i was indeed pregnant and sicker than a dog. cramping, headaches, morning sickness, it was HORRIBLE. i had a blood test done that came back + still before the home tests could tell, but i KNEW i was.

Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Yeah it happens. I was on cd40 when I got my positive this week

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

I was almost 2 months pregnant with my first before I tested positive. Some people take even longer. Not sure why.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleyb37
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:45 AM
5-6 weeks ???!?!?!? Even tho I am having all of these symptoms ??? with a negative test still ? None of this is normal :/ I cried earlier today...my brothers girlfriend god mad at me and the possible (baby's dad) ended up getting mad and I just broke down. Was fine a few minutes later. I know to test, test, test but obviously the testing isn't working.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM
I was 5-6 weeks with my last which was strange cause the first 2 it was only 3 weeks.... But they have a diff dad
Mamaof32012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM

It usually take me bout 6-8 weeks to find out

Ashleyb37
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Even having pregnancy symptoms ?
crystalrbp
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM
One of my friends cannot do home tests. They are always neg. she has to get her blood drawn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured