Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 weeks PP did someyhing stupid PLEASE NO BASHING

Posted by   + Show Post
I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Replies (61-70):
Rebecca7708
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Me too! Between being so exhausted and the ridiculous stretching that an 8 pound baby does, I couldn't even imagine doing anything before 8 weeks!

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

No bashing. I just don't know how you could have sex so soon. don't was scared to have my ladybug touched until 8 weeks.

mammabear18
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM
I'd definitely freak. Lol that's how dd came along. Lol
Sexy-Momma202
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hwy things happen!

rlk121909
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I had sex with Dh a week after having both girls. I was still lightly bleeding from birth though
lasombrs
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

this. good luck :)

Quoting TTC2Long:

You're actually extremely fertile the first 6 weeks pp. That's one of the reasons they want you to wait to have sex.

Op, what's done is done! All you can do is wait a few weeks and test. But 3 weeks pp I'd expect you to still have normal pp bleeding. That can come and go. Also, your uterus is still healing, so the sec may have jarred some blood loose or opened a healing blood vessel. Cool it for a while, silly!

Quoting juniebug11:

I had sex 3 weeks pp too, but we were careful. Good luck! Try not to stress, Ive never heard of it happening that fast, but I'm sure it has.

workoutmom2b1g
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I was preggers 5 wks after my first! Good luck!! Could you or would you take the morning after pill?! Its doesn't hurtif your very worried!

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Me & df had sex and nothing happened, of course he pulled out. But things still happen even with the pull out method but that's not the case with us though :)
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this
O_0 I would have shit on myself

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

I was preggers 5 wks after my first! Good luck!! Could you or would you take the morning after pill?! Its doesn't hurtif your very worried!

locaporbebe
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:06 PM

My friend delivered twins and her husband came home on leave he had been gone so long that while she was all doped up from the delivery they had sex. At her 6 week check up she found out she was pregnant. Be careful it happens.

Mabuka
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I had sex about 2 weeks pp and had no issues at all. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)