Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 weeks PP did someyhing stupid PLEASE NO BASHING

Posted by   + Show Post
I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
rayroe2
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Lucky! I couldn't have sex til 8wks because I wouldn't stop bleeding but I did end up pregnant after 6months lol It would of been sooner but I was on the patch for 3months and I didn't like it, and never could go back and get good bc. It is rough on your body since you haven't had much time to heal. That how it was for me anyways.

Byrd15
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Just wait and see, you will find out at your 6 week PP appointment. :) Best of luck! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

carinsmommy
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

You could take the plan B pill. That is the only thing I can think of. Hopefully it is still too early for you to get preggo again though. I'll cross my fingers for you.
P.S. Your not stupid, he's your husband. I did the same thing. I got really lucky not to be preggo right away.

kbrooke09
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Thank you. I will have the baby if so And will love it no different than my planned child. Thank you again for not being harsh. People these days can be so mean

Quoting carinsmommy:

You could take the plan B pill. That is the only thing I can think of. Hopefully it is still too early for you to get preggo again though. I'll cross my fingers for you.
P.S. Your not stupid, he's your husband. I did the same thing. I got really lucky not to be preggo right away.

Kenre
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Test in two weeks and tell hubby to wrap it up for a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM

how do you guys have sex 3 weeks PP??? I tear so bad when I give birth that its 6 weeks before we can :(

angevil53
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I had sex 2wks pp both times. Next time use protection.
Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM
With my youngest we had sex when he was about a week old.lol But we used a condom. Good luck.
BeAmour
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Plan B pill

goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Just glad you didn't post this mom confessions lol. They're vultures in there.but yea I would wait until you think it would show up.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Thank you. I will have the baby if so And will love it no different than my planned child. Thank you again for not being harsh. People these days can be so mean

Quoting carinsmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)