Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 weeks PP did someyhing stupid PLEASE NO BASHING

Posted by   + Show Post
I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Replies (351-354):
kbrooke09
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I got what I believe is my period

Quoting sissy852:

update?

kbrooke09
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Ya we finally gave up trying and I went through a hard depression phase and realized I didn't get my period and tested one last time and wad pregnant :) was the second happiest day of my life behind the day I had her

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Yes! I have to say it quicker than alot if people. I've seen some on the ttc group trying for years. Some over 5-10 years.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Wow that's quick compared to 2 years lol

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Oh my couldn't imagine it taking that long. With dd took a couple of months. Ds it seemed like it took forever. It didn't take a yr I know that. I got the mirena after him I don't recommend it to anyone now. I had it for not even 3 yrs and in may when my dr took it out he said it didn't want to come out. With this one it took 4 months.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Ya i doubt I ever really do it for that exact reason. Prolly justbstay on birth control forever lol I had a hard time getting pregnant to begin with. Took almost 2 years before I conceived my daughter.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Thanks ma'am you too. My mother in law told me after baby 2 not to tie mine unless I was for sure ready for no more babies because she regretted getting hers done. So I'm for sure not wanting any more after this

Quoting kbrooke09:

Ya he mentioned it to me about getting mine tied (not sure if it was a joke or not cause he mentioned it in front of my Dr also) but I simply told him I couldn't cause I only have one child and I'm only 19. THANK GOODNESS cause I eventually want another baby. Beat of luck to you though :)

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Well maybe that's good if that's what you want. I saw where hubby doesn't want anymore. I am pregnant with baby 3 and I'm done. My doctor works for a catholic hospital now so he can't tie tubes anymore. So I have to find a doctor that can afterwards that will with me being another persons patient.

Quoting kbrooke09:

I'm pretty sure I started my period today

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Is there an update!

Quoting kbrooke09:

I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM
I bet I pray for all ttc couples. I pray they can have that baby they long for.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Ya we finally gave up trying and I went through a hard depression phase and realized I didn't get my period and tested one last time and wad pregnant :) was the second happiest day of my life behind the day I had her

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Yes! I have to say it quicker than alot if people. I've seen some on the ttc group trying for years. Some over 5-10 years.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Oh my couldn't imagine it taking that long. With dd took a couple of months. Ds it seemed like it took forever. It didn't take a yr I know that. I got the mirena after him I don't recommend it to anyone now. I had it for not even 3 yrs and in may when my dr took it out he said it didn't want to come out. With this one it took 4 months.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Ya i doubt I ever really do it for that exact reason. Prolly justbstay on birth control forever lol I had a hard time getting pregnant to begin with. Took almost 2 years before I conceived my daughter.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Thanks ma'am you too. My mother in law told me after baby 2 not to tie mine unless I was for sure ready for no more babies because she regretted getting hers done. So I'm for sure not wanting any more after this

Quoting kbrooke09:

Ya he mentioned it to me about getting mine tied (not sure if it was a joke or not cause he mentioned it in front of my Dr also) but I simply told him I couldn't cause I only have one child and I'm only 19. THANK GOODNESS cause I eventually want another baby. Beat of luck to you though :)

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Well maybe that's good if that's what you want. I saw where hubby doesn't want anymore. I am pregnant with baby 3 and I'm done. My doctor works for a catholic hospital now so he can't tie tubes anymore. So I have to find a doctor that can afterwards that will with me being another persons patient.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Is there an update!

Quoting kbrooke09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbrooke09
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Aw that's so sweet :)

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

I bet I pray for all ttc couples. I pray they can have that baby they long for.

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting kbrooke09:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Is there an update!

Quoting kbrooke09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN