Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The baby trap

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I remembered something funny today, back at the house we used to live in, my dad had moved the fence and there was a deep hole where one of the fence posts had been. He put a toy over it, so no one would trip and fall in it, but my aunt came over with her grand kids and one of them ran straight to it. She fell in and the hole was so deep you couldn't see her, but she wasn't hurt, and my aunt laughed, she called it the baby trap.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Lol cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

lol :)

Queen_Sheila
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM

It was just like on the cartoons when they dig a hole and cover it with leaves, it was so funny!

MamaScho88
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Haha that's funny...my dad was digging holes in his yard for his new fence when my daughter was 2 years old and she was trying to "help" and grabbed the shovel and she ended up falling in the hole head first, she didn't get hurt but we got her out and she was covered in dirt and it was just hilarious

Queen_Sheila
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM

That is funny, it's so cute when kids try to help.

Quoting MamaScho88:

Haha that's funny...my dad was digging holes in his yard for his new fence when my daughter was 2 years old and she was trying to "help" and grabbed the shovel and she ended up falling in the hole head first, she didn't get hurt but we got her out and she was covered in dirt and it was just hilarious

CafeMom Tickers

shoot4thestars
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Lol  that's cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)