Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

car accident - UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
Got in a car accident. Nothing bad. Lady hit us. Passenger side of the front end. Grill is messed up, hood and front end scratched and dented. The lady's tie rod broke and headlight busted. I jerked forward a tadbit, not much. No pains or anything and my bf insists on going to hospital. To get checked but Baby is moving and kicking like normal... I feel fine. I dont see the need to unless I got hit or jerked really bad or if baby isn't moving or if I'm in pain.

Update: I read all your response ladies. I didn't ignore them. Just got back from hospital. Heart rate was fine, placemats and fluid fine. Baby moving and fine as well. They gave me I.v. because apparently I had some contractions uterus was irritated. But doc said was either from stress, dehydration. They tried giving me I.v. in left hand...I cried. They fished it around deep. Then got it in right-hand no problem. So now I'm home resting. Told me take it easy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I'm glad everything is ok! 

Rayawni
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Why do you have to pay if its her fault?!
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Glad you're ok Hun
mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM
How's that if she hit you but still I hope the baby is ok

Quoting mama-smurf:

We have to pay for her car to be fixed.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Go to be safe better safe than sorry I always say and if its her fault she has to pay

Quoting mama-smurf:

Got in a car accident. Nothing bad. Lady hit us. Passenger side of the front end. Grill is messed up, hood and front end scratched and dented. The lady's tie rod broke and headlight busted. I jerked forward a tadbit, not much. No pains or anything and my bf insists on going to hospital. To get checked but Baby is moving and kicking like normal... I feel fine. I dont see the need to unless I got hit or jerked really bad or if baby isn't moving or if I'm in pain.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Police said we were in her lane. Were were in middle lane Turing into parking lot, not at intersection. She was on her phone going 45 50 in 35 mile area but police said doesn't matter...it makes me mad...

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Go to be safe better safe than sorry I always say and if its her fault she has to pay

Quoting mama-smurf:

mama-smurf
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM
We were in her lane. We were in turning lane then when we turned into parking lot, not at intersection, she hit us.

Quoting Rayawni:

Why do you have to pay if its her fault?!

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Well that's a bunch of bs right there

Quoting mama-smurf:

Police said we were in her lane. Were were in middle lane Turing into parking lot, not at intersection. She was on her phone going 45 50 in 35 mile area but police said doesn't matter...it makes me mad...

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Yeah. She had a ford explorer. Her tie rod and headlight broke. But hopefully that's all we need to pay.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Rayawni
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I'd be fighting that one. That's bs.
mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Yes prayers for y'all

Quoting mama-smurf:

Yeah. She had a ford explorer. Her tie rod and headlight broke. But hopefully that's all we need to pay.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured