Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

implantation bleeding

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  • 11 Replies
Has anyone had this?? If so can you give me details? Like when did yours start? How long did it last? did you have period symptoms along with it? And if you thought it was a period how did you find out you were prego? The reason I ask is because my period was 2 days late (not normal at all) and now I am bleeding a little tiny bit only when I wipe its not enough to get on my undies or wear a tampon for. On top of that I have been extremely tired and my boobs hurt so bad I want to cry. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for your help and no drama please.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
preciouslullaby
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Nope i didnt get this sorry but heres a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Sounds like you need to take a pregnancy test. I don't know if I had "implantation bleeding" but every time I am pregnant I have a day or two of pinkish/brownish something going on. It isn't ever enough for a pad or anything, it is just when I wipe. It is usually around the time of my missed period. Some times I have some period or pregnancy symptoms with it. This time I had som cramping, my first pregnancy I had super sore boobs, with my 3rd pregnancy I was soooooooo tired.

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I only had it with my second. It was like a week after af and it was after sex, so I didn't think anything of it. But it was only when I wiped, a little bit of pink, and that was it. Two weeks later I had a bfp.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I did with my 3rd and 4th children.

It happened around 11-12 days past ovulation, about 3-4 days before my missed period.  I had already tested positive with both of those pregnancies, it was a day or two of really light spotting. 

DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM

BUMP!

MommyOfAlana914
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I did this pregnancy. I first spotted on Nov 21st and the 22nd. Thought it was my period getting ready to start but the spotting was only here and there. I took a couple tests that turned out to be negative, even on the 28th my test was negative. I got my positive on Dec 2nd. I also had some spotting the mornings after DH and I had sex, which can be a pregnancy symptom and I was also very tired, going to bed at like 9:00, a couple hours earlier than normal.

DamiansMommy703
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Quoting MommyOfAlana914:

I did this pregnancy. I first spotted on Nov 21st and the 22nd. Thought it was my period getting ready to start but the spotting was only here and there. I took a couple tests that turned out to be negative, even on the 28th my test was negative. I got my positive on Dec 2nd. I also had some spotting the mornings after DH and I had sex, which can be a pregnancy symptom and I was also very tired, going to bed at like 9:00, a couple hours earlier than normal.

How did u think to take a test again on the 2nd when was your period due?? If I would have taken a few tests and not negative I would have left it at that lol.

MommyOfAlana914
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Quoting DamiansMommy703:

Quoting MommyOfAlana914:

How did u think to take a test again on the 2nd when was your period due?? If I would have taken a few tests and not negative I would have left it at that lol.

My last period was Oct 26, so I was late. Since I still hadn't started on the 2nd I figured I would test again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN