Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birth control??

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 22 Replies
I need some advice.
I don't want anymore babies after this one. The problem however is I'm not sure about what to do.
I will not get one of the implants for bc. I'm no good at remembering the pill and depo is a huge no. I lost a baby due to the depo. I thought about maybe getting my tubes tied but I'm not sure because I'm 21 and no I don't want more babies now but I'm still really young and who knows I may want one or two more when I get older. I have a daughter already but I'm pregnant with a boy.
I have problems with latex so condoms are out.
I know I'm being difficult but I'm due in march and I could really use some suggestions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xanbuttsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Nuva ring?

There are these condoms called skyn. They are made out of poly-big word something or another. Not latex
mommys2babies
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I always used nuvaring
babylove041810
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
What is the nuva ring?
I will look into those conforms thank you.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Nuva ring?

There are these condoms called skyn. They are made out of poly-big word something or another. Not latex

babylove041810
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I don't know what that is.

Quoting mommys2babies:

I always used nuvaring
lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM
This is what I use when I need protection... They're made by lifestyles and the packaging looks like Trojan magnums. I swear by them! While I'm not outright allergic to latex, latex condoms do irritate me.
These condoms along with NFP are the only birth control i'll subject my body to.
Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Nuva ring?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xanbuttsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM
The nuva ring is a little rubber ring. It sits in your vagina. You can't feel it and the only way SO could is if he put his finger in there. You keep it in for three weeks take it out for the week of your period then put another one in for another 3 weeks. It has always been my favorite form of birth control. It releases hormones slowly so you aren't slammed by them lol.

google it if you want for pictures and reviews

Quoting babylove041810:

What is the nuva ring?

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Nuva ring?

babylove041810
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
My periods aren't regular though. Idk if that would work. But I will ask my dr about it at my next app thank you.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

The nuva ring is a little rubber ring. It sits in your vagina. You can't feel it and the only way SO could is if he put his finger in there. You keep it in for three weeks take it out for the week of your period then put another one in for another 3 weeks. It has always been my favorite form of birth control. It releases hormones slowly so you aren't slammed by them lol.

Quoting babylove041810:

What is the nuva ring?

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Nuva ring?

Mommynwife26
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
You wouldn't even do the arm implant? You could do nuva ring or a diaphram with spermicde.
babylove041810
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
No lol. I don't want anything implanted. I'm looking into Nuva ring. I didn't know about it. What is a diaphragm??

Quoting Mommynwife26:

You wouldn't even do the arm implant? You could do nuva ring or a diaphram with spermicde.
Xanbuttsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Mine weren't either till I started using it. The hormones regulated my flow

Quoting babylove041810:

My periods aren't regular though. Idk if that would work. But I will ask my dr about it at my next app thank you.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Quoting babylove041810:

What is the nuva ring?

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Nuva ring?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured