Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Weird question

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so I am 39wks 75% thinned been having contractions 2-5mins apart from sun-thursday (not painful enough but wasn't bh either) everything stopped all together after thursday. So today I tried to have sex to see if that would help make them more painful since I was already getting them 2-5mins apart. So how long after should contractions stop if the are just from the sex?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rayroe2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:41 AM

BUMP!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:43 AM

There unfortunately is no 'exact' time & when you are THAT far along you could have prodromal labor off & on up til the real deal, its normal for orgasm to stimulate contractions, even real ones at times but without knowing if its progressive & you are dialating its hard to say what YOUR body will do hun!

GL, hope the baby graces you with his/her presents VERY soon!

rayroe2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Thank you, this is my second baby so I still dont know much. My question is should I go in if they dont stop but arent 2-5mins apart? 

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

There unfortunately is no 'exact' time & when you are THAT far along you could have prodromal labor off & on up til the real deal, its normal for orgasm to stimulate contractions, even real ones at times but without knowing if its progressive & you are dialating its hard to say what YOUR body will do hun!

CafeMom Tickers
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I'd save yourself the trip unless they are 5 mins or less apart, they are consistant & painful (stop in your tracks painful not just uncomfortable)! IMO 

Quoting rayroe2:

Thank you, this is my second baby so I still dont know much. My question is should I go in if they dont stop but arent 2-5mins apart? 

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

rayroe2
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:51 AM

thank you! =] I am just so ready, I keep feeling like it time, I didn't feel this way with my first dd. So every little thing is making me nervous.

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I'd save yourself the trip unless they are 5 mins or less apart, they are consistant & painful (stop in your tracks painful not just uncomfortable)! IMO 

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)