Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please Answer this! Very important!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay, im 34 weeks pregnant and the other day my baby didnt move all day but twice. We went to the hospital and they hooked me up to the monitor. and not even 10 minutes in, she started moving around like crazy and seemed perfectly fine! We went home feeling alot better.Then the next day I found a little bit of dark red blood in my underwear! And was having period like cramping. But no more came out for the rest of the day.and the pain stopped.Ive read alot about babies getting less active a day or two before labor. Also mucus plugs and a little bit of blood. So what im asking...Is this normal? I was not checked at the hospital to see if i was dilated or anything. So could labor be soon? Anyone who knows anything would definitely help! Thanks!(:

ALSO-I just noticed some brown discharge. My mother and aunt said i could be going into labor.That contractions dont always start right away.Am i going into labor? or just losing pieces of my mucus plug?

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
unspecified42
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM
There's no way to answer that question. Sometimes bleeding is fine. The brown you are seeing is likely from the same event, just old blood now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:57 PM

It could be a sign of dilation, and as early as you are I'd call your Dr and see if they want you to be seen.

jewmaw13
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I woukd call your ob just in case
crystalrbp
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Being that your only 34 weeks I hope it's not labor. But as the other ladies said I would call your OB to be safe. It may just be you dilating and not labor. Gl momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd call your dr and let them know what's going on. They will tell you if you need to come in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)