Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy, or am I just crazy?!

I will start this off by saying I have EXTREMELY irregular cycles, I'll have one after 3 months, then 6, then 1...then 4...you get the idea...I have one beautiful little angel who is almost 6 and the only reason I found out I was pregnant back then is because my roomate pointed out I hadn't had AF since I had lived with her, for about 2 months...obviously I thought it was fine, and took a pregnancy test to humor her. within seconds, a BFP! Needless to say it was not planned, I was not in love, but she is the best surprise I have ever recieved!

Fast forward about 7 years...I am in a very committed relationship with the love of my life, who I have been with about 3 years. We have never really "tried" to get pregnant...but we aren't extremely careful. My last period was Sept 28th. As of 2 nights ago, I thought I was starting my period. Went into the bathroom and there was a brownish spot, very light...but I thought nothing of it, put a tampon in and got ready for the wrath of AF. 

After 4 hours, went back in to change my tampon, and there was virtually nothing there...a little surprised but not a big deal...go to bed, wake up and again barely anything there, but I am def cramping. All day, the same thing happens, there is virtually nothing there, certainly not the horrendous downpour that ensues when AF typically comes to visit, the 2nd day she is always a royal biatch. Now, I am starting to worryy and utterly confused, as this has never happened before. 

I decide to stop wasting my tampons, and put in a panty liner. I went to the bathroom at one point, and there was this goopy brownish pinkish discharge, and now it is just the lightest spotting ever, Wore the panty liner for prob 14 hours, with barely anything on it. And my stomach has been so crazy last night and this morning, and I feel REALLY hungry, but I'm not...if that makes any sense. And I'm having to pee a lot.

It's been so long since I have been pregnant...and I never had any signs telling me I was the first time around. Any input would be much appreciated!

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
ttcagirl86
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I had some small spotting, but it was about 6 days before AF was suppose to show. When I was pregnant with my oldest I had spottting throughout my whole pregnancy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Erica_Smerica
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I did with both of mine. Really confusing the heck out of you when you think it's your period...

Quoting 20somethin4ever:

I will definitely be sure and update! Spotting is neraly non-existent now, and I am noticing the urge to pee a lot more. I am getting a test today. But my man cannot be here until Weds, and wants me to wait so he can be here! Anyone else have spotting??

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Quoting Erica_Smerica:

I did with both of mine. Really confusing the heck out of you when you think it's your period...

Quoting 20somethin4ever:

I will definitely be sure and update! Spotting is neraly non-existent now, and I am noticing the urge to pee a lot more. I am getting a test today. But my man cannot be here until Weds, and wants me to wait so he can be here! Anyone else have spotting??

I know! the hardest part is not knowing how far along I could possibly be too! SInce my cycle is so messed up! I never spotted with my first, so it's all new to me, but I had the mirena for about 2 years, like 3 years ago...and my cycle has been even worse since then. Hated that thing.

kris0921
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I spotted with my first pregnancy. It was not planned, but I had regular cycles. When I was supposed to start I spotted the brownish colored blood you are talking about. I also thought AF was coming and kept telling myself it was, but after 3 whole days of nothing more than a spot of blood here or there I finally took a test and a BFP showed up. Sadly I lost the baby 2 months later. But I now have 2 wonderful babies.

rayroe2
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:02 AM

yes you are.

CafeMom Tickers
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM
gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amycapl
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM

i have super irregular cycles too.  so annoying.  i'm hoping that my irregularity won't interfere with my ability to have a VBAC this time around... good luck!! (ps, you should blog... you're writing is quite entertaining)  :)

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM

UPDATE**

So yesterday after work I got a couple tests from my friend, whose brother is a gyno, and I am sorry but there are no really clear cut instructions on that thing, and I guess I dipped the stick too far in, because online it says you shouldn't go past the "max" line and I paid no attention to that. So I got a BFN. And also right after I took the test, the bleeding started again, and I immeadiately thought, here we go...it's my period, put in a tampon...went to bed, got up this morning, tampon was not even close to full, when I wiped there was no blood, and now there is zero blood, spotting, nothing. when I wipe...and when I have a panty liner on. I am retesting tomorrow morning, as I hear first morning pee is best.  This is driving me crazy!

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM

haha I actually do have a blog, but I don't keep up with it :( I feel like I never have enough time.

But thank you very much for the compliment! :) And yes irregular cycles are VERY annoying and my man and I have had SO many pregnancy scares. A chemical pregnancy, and a miscarriage. Hopefully I am pregnant and can be done, and just get all my lady parts removed so I don't have to go through this crap again! haha

Quoting Amycapl:

i have super irregular cycles too.  so annoying.  i'm hoping that my irregularity won't interfere with my ability to have a VBAC this time around... good luck!! (ps, you should blog... you're writing is quite entertaining)  :)

Rebekah88
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Good luck keep us updated!!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN