Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy, or am I just crazy?!

I will start this off by saying I have EXTREMELY irregular cycles, I'll have one after 3 months, then 6, then 1...then 4...you get the idea...I have one beautiful little angel who is almost 6 and the only reason I found out I was pregnant back then is because my roomate pointed out I hadn't had AF since I had lived with her, for about 2 months...obviously I thought it was fine, and took a pregnancy test to humor her. within seconds, a BFP! Needless to say it was not planned, I was not in love, but she is the best surprise I have ever recieved!

Fast forward about 7 years...I am in a very committed relationship with the love of my life, who I have been with about 3 years. We have never really "tried" to get pregnant...but we aren't extremely careful. My last period was Sept 28th. As of 2 nights ago, I thought I was starting my period. Went into the bathroom and there was a brownish spot, very light...but I thought nothing of it, put a tampon in and got ready for the wrath of AF. 

After 4 hours, went back in to change my tampon, and there was virtually nothing there...a little surprised but not a big deal...go to bed, wake up and again barely anything there, but I am def cramping. All day, the same thing happens, there is virtually nothing there, certainly not the horrendous downpour that ensues when AF typically comes to visit, the 2nd day she is always a royal biatch. Now, I am starting to worryy and utterly confused, as this has never happened before. 

I decide to stop wasting my tampons, and put in a panty liner. I went to the bathroom at one point, and there was this goopy brownish pinkish discharge, and now it is just the lightest spotting ever, Wore the panty liner for prob 14 hours, with barely anything on it. And my stomach has been so crazy last night and this morning, and I feel REALLY hungry, but I'm not...if that makes any sense. And I'm having to pee a lot.

It's been so long since I have been pregnant...and I never had any signs telling me I was the first time around. Any input would be much appreciated!

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Replies (21-27):
20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I know my body, I know I'm pregnant lol no signs of an oncoming period. Boobs are starting to hurt, nauseous but hungry at the same time, so tired, gassy, burpy, having to pee constantly, preggers. Even if I don't get a BFP tomorrow morning, I will keep retesting, because I just KNOW. 

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM

***UPDATE took another test, BFN! still no sign of AF. Still nauseous, acid reflux like a mother, anyone else have this issue with not getting a BFP like 4 days after implantation? Any input would be great! Not trying again for like 5 days to test. 

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM

*UPDATE*** Started what looks to be my period today, more of a blood red color, putting in a tampon and waiting to see if there is a continuous flow. This crap is annoying and I'm just ready to either start my period or be pregnant. Just want a clear cut answer! lol

anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Take a test.

ETA:  No one on here can tell you anything, just keep testing or go see a doc.  

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

If you had read the entire thing, you would see I did take a test. I was asking a specific question, not really asking for help. Just input on other peoples experiences...is that not what a forum is???

Quoting anxiousschk:

Take a test.

anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM

That's why I put "ETA"....b/c I did read the other replies.  (and "keep testing")  

Pregnancy isn't a halfway thing.  You either are or you aren't, as you know.  

Every woman's body is different when it comes to pregnancy, so input with this doesn't really help you figure out if you are or aren't.  

Quoting 20somethin4ever:

If you had read the entire thing, you would see I did take a test. I was asking a specific question, not really asking for help. Just input on other peoples experiences...is that not what a forum is???

Quoting anxiousschk:

Take a test.

20somethin4ever
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Honestly, I don't get on forums a lot so I don't know what ETA means LOL 

Of course I know pregnancy isn't a halfway thing, and every pregnancy is different. I'm just wondering if anyone else had a negative 4 days after implantation. Just out of curiosity. Of course I am going to retest and figure out on my own, just sometimes nice to hear others stories.

Quoting anxiousschk:

That's why I put "ETA"....b/c I did read the other replies.  (and "keep testing")  

Pregnancy isn't a halfway thing.  You either are or you aren't, as you know.  

Every woman's body is different when it comes to pregnancy, so input with this doesn't really help you figure out if you are or aren't.  

Quoting 20somethin4ever:

Quoting anxiousschk:

Take a test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN