Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

F*** Y** Murphy!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone else hear of Murphy's Law? Where if things are to go wrong, they will? Like if youre running late, youll hit every single red light on the way to work?

Well, now that my physical capabilities are dwindling, I have noticed that everything falls to the floor. My hair clip, my soap, my dish brush, keys, anything... and everthing... I was washing my dishes last night and my dish brush just kept falling.. like would just fly out of my hand... it had to have happened 10 times for just a few dishes to be done.. really? Really Murphy? Come on. Its like a work out to squat and lift!!! Seriously, im kinda out of breathe.. bad.

Same with getting in and out of the car.. the car door likes to keep shutting on me and I have to fight it open, or reach a mile to close it. BLAH! It gets me so mad. lol!!! Anywho. Im done :)

Go ahead and get your F*** Y** 's out the way here if youd like. Lets see what we ladies can bitch about. Anything... I know you have something :)

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kagegirl
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh dear lord, I know what you mean. DD is 11 months old and INSISTS on being held ONLY by me, and will then chuck her binky, her spoon, her toy, all because she thinks mommy is hilarious when I have to breathe hard and bend down to get it. I am at the point that I am just like, "Sorry kid. The floor is now the Bermuda Triangle. if it falls down there, it is gone for good.!"

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Haha, yep I remember those days. They sucked and some days I had wanted to cry about it.

Star127
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Lol, this made me laugh so hard...k well my 3 yr old thinks only i can make good cereal or water or anything so he will have a fit if anyone else tries to help him, ugh :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM
That stinks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)