Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please reply

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 54 Replies
Hey friends
I want to share something with you and please reply me honestly please:-( I had an abortion approximately 6 months ago just bcoz of rubella virus :-( but now my all tests are OK :-) now I m trying to getting pregnent again, last moth my periods were on 10 or 11 Nov usely I had my periods before 3 to4 days before the last periods but this time its 11 Dec and no periods :-) and I tested once yesterday morning for 2 mins I waited but no line I slept again after that I wake and I saw a 2 blue lines and after that in the night I tested again and then it was very light blue 2 lines and then I checked next morning but this time only one line and again I checked approximately 11pm and again one line so please now what can say m I pregnent or no? Please let me know friends so tensed I want my baby as soon as possible :-) waiting for reply
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crheinheimer
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I would try a digital test and see what that says. You could also be testing too soon. Blue due tests are very unreliable. Good luck!
ammy12345
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Thnx :-)
ittyprincess604
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I would sa, try a different brand of test. Like previous poster said, blue tests can be sketchy. Try a digital or pink dye test. If you still keep getting varied results, you sould see a doctor for some blood work. Good luck 

KayelynnsMama
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I agreewith PP on getting a digital.. I got a + on a first response test. It was super light but it was there. By the time the test dried the line was gone.

x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM
did u have measles
firsttimemom755
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Sometmes a test changes after theamounted time given to read it. You should never go back and read a test twice. However if another test said positive i wold test one more time useing a differant brand. Usually if used correctly they wont be wrong because the react to HCGs which the body will make when pregnant. Good luck!!!

ammy12345
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Thnx for reply :-) but wanted to sahre that first two strips were blue and second two strips were red so now what u can say:-( its cramping in my stomach and back pain and goin pee every 15 mins and feeling like throwing up sometimes and that's it
ammy12345
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:50 PM
What is that?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

did u have measles

tiffs2009
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I would get a digital or post a pic of the pink dye ones so we can help
x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM
that's the virus you said. it's called German measles.

Quoting ammy12345:

What is that?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

did u have measles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)