Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so bloated!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Im about to be 6 weeks and i am so bloated it looks like i am showing already. My husband thinks i am. I dont think its possible though. This is my 4 pregnancy but 3rd child. Is it possible to be showing this early?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM
While it's essentially bloat, your body starts to move things around early and you show earlier each time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleM14
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM

i am 8 weeks and feel the same...but it's #1 baby for me!! I also have a pretty flat tummy, so i figure the second the uterus really grows, it will start buldging out of my belly!

Amycapl
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

about 4 weeks with baby #2 and i'm right there with ya!!  by the end of the day, i am tempted to unbotton my pants for the ride home!!  i'm thinking, "dear god, how big is it gonna GET????" hahaha

purvislets
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I went through the same thing with this pregnancy. It's my fourth, but third baby. I was so bloated in the first trimester that it was hard to keep it a secret! It started to go away around 11 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JennyLee24
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Me too!! I was beginning to wonder if its truly my uterus growing. This is my 3rd and they say u show sooner everytime. Im also 6wks along. My girls think its the baby. Its so cute..already rubbing my belly..lol i didnt do this the first 2 times. ((shruggs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM

It's just the early bloat.  It gets bad, then it gets better.  

.bombshell.
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM
I always bloat horribly lol. In ur case it may be a mixture of both tho (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

You are bloated for a reason and our bodies already know what to do. Mine never goes done and just gets bigger. Everyone told me it would go down. Well it sure did not with my third and this time again I look pregnant. I will enjoy it, I am showing for a reason. Just the way my body is when I am pregnant. 

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

this was me at 8 weeks!

JennyLee24
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Looks like a lil baby bump to me! U are so cute. :)

Quoting sparklebug86:

this was me at 8 weeks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)