Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

26 weeks :) chat

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

how is all you Mims to be doing at 26 weeks  in starting to get mire tired and yet have so much energy at the Sam  time 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I'm 29 weeks today and doing pretty good.  Starting to feel a little more tired again.  I have noticed my lower back is aching a little more too now.  Other than that I'm really excited to meet our little boy!

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I'm only 24 1/2 but feeling good! Tired some days then others I could clean all day lol. Having a lot of pressure in my pelvic area past 2 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I'm 26 weeks and I can no longer see my feet when I am standing and look down. (This is recent.) The boy I'm expecting is sitting lower than DD did and it's throwing off my balance.

daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I'm just a few days shy of 26.. I am feeling more tiered as well, but I guess there is some viral infection making its rounds here in town (ugh, strep too), so it could just be that.  

I'm going to have my iron tested at my next appt though.. Just to make srue.  

PEEK05
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM

First time I've ever started to feel the whole 'nesting' thing.  I am 30 weeks with my third.

daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Quoting mrsniebo:

I'm 26 weeks and I can no longer see my feet when I am standing and look down. (This is recent.) The boy I'm expecting is sitting lower than DD did and it's throwing off my balance.

this little girl is still heads up, and so it looks like I'm sticking straight out... she pushes her feet against my cervix and her head up in my diaphragm... not cool!  I'm used to being pregnant.. but man, its amazing how just their position can change so much.. I'm so off balance.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured