Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
Our ds picked out his baby sisters name...i think its awesome & i love it...plus its a neat story he can tell her...hes 7 by the way...

Her name:
Emileigh Jayde

What you think? Im in love with it.... :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I like it =0)

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Cute :) this baby is a boy so we asked ds what we should name him. He said " T Rex ".. so thats the babies nickname
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

like the first name, dont care for the second but the spelling of the first is strange.... is it em-e-lay or em-e-lee?

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
i think its a very pretty name! and the spelling is cute because of how unique it is, ur giving birth to her, spell it however u want!! nd i love how her brother named her! :)
MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Quoting nikkifam5:

Cute :) this baby is a boy so we asked ds what we should name him. He said " T Rex ".. so thats the babies nickname

LOL! Thats so cute! and one of my sons nicknames is the little t-rex, and mommy's T-T's for t-rex, my SO doesnt like that one but too bad! he loves dinosaur train and he imitates the baby t-rex!! thats how he got it!
ImNotKarl
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I love the name, but the spelling is off-putting.

ColieO
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Cute name, hate the spelling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
New.OrleansLady
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Spelled kinda odd. She will be different but that's a lot to write for a kindergartner 

trilliandent42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

If you want to be unique, a unique name is a good way to go.  However, when you take a normal name and tweek the spelling, well it reminds me of knock-off products.  Instead of Gucci, it's Gucsi, do you get what I am saying?  It's your kiddo, so do what you want.  But, in my HO, better off to keep the traditional spelling, of a traditional name.  You want something different, well, choose a different name.

Quoting queenXofXmean:

Im one of those types that love love unique spellings of names...so when he said i looked up ways to spell it..lol

shoot4thestars
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I like it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)