Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
Our ds picked out his baby sisters name...i think its awesome & i love it...plus its a neat story he can tell her...hes 7 by the way...

Her name:
Emileigh Jayde

What you think? Im in love with it.... :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
tjane3000
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I have an unnecessary h at the end of my name and I always have to correct pronunciation and spelling, however I didn't give birth to me so I didn't earn the right to complain lol I like the name. I would use traditional spelling but would never judge someone else for not. Also I have a friend who's sister named him and it is his favorite story to tell. It really means a lot to him so I think that is awesome!
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Lol my son looooves that show and dinosaurs in general. He has all Jurassic park movies. I was conflicted if I should let him get them but he loves them!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Cute :) this baby is a boy so we asked ds what we should name him. He said " T Rex ".. so thats the babies nickname

LOL! Thats so cute! and one of my sons nicknames is the little t-rex, and mommy's T-T's for t-rex, my SO doesnt like that one but too bad! he loves dinosaur train and he imitates the baby t-rex!! thats how he got it!
MichaelsMom0711
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Quoting nikkifam5:

i even love the dinosaur train show! its so cute with all the bright colored dinsoaurs and everything! and he does the roar like the t-rex and the dino stomp when they dance! I bet he will love Jurassic Park soon too!
RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Emily is m-short i sound-lay. It rhymes with say or pay and the syllables blend together.

Emmy-lee is m-long a sound - l-long e. Emmy as in the awards show, lee rhymes with pea or see and there are three distinct syllables.

Totally different names.

Quoting rayroe2:

emmy-lee is the same as Emily! it is not said any different. Emily is pronuced emmy-lee. so what are you talking about?

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

I read it as Emmy-lee, not Emily. One of many reasons I don't like arbitrary spellings.

Quoting Duquesne:

You're resigning her to a life of correcting the spelling of her name, but if that's cool, then go for it. I wouldn't burden my child with that job. Spelling doesn't make the name unique. It's still Emily. :) it's a nice name.

KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I love it. Spelling and all.
Ps2512
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I like it, but not the spelling.

Ciaodarlings
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I like it.
Nunyabusiness
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I despise spelling names differently in order to try and make it unique.

Emily jade is very pretty sounding. 

Nunyabusiness
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting nikkifam5:

i even love the dinosaur train show! its so cute with all the bright colored dinsoaurs and everything! and he does the roar like the t-rex and the dino stomp when they dance! I bet he will love Jurassic Park soon too!

We are watching dinosaur gain right this second AND watched Jurassic park Monday night! Lol 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
iluvsgtLangley
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I think its def a cute name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN