Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me please???

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

I found out i was pregnant in july. However my lmp was june 19, 2012, and i was suppose to come on again july 17,2012. In june i had sex on the 25 & 26. Then in july i had sex on the 4. I was dealing with two people to honest!!! The first guy i slept with on june 25 but the second i was with both june 26 and the fourth of july. I want to know when i actaully could have gotten pregnant.........i am due march 26, 2013.........i never ever ever did this before..............i just want to be sure who it could be.....................

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

you got pregnant in June then...both my kids are March babies and both were conceived in March

stephbaby089
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM

even if my last period was june 19? i thought that you ovulated 14 days after your lmp...........hmmm this is scary.......i have no clue which day i could have concieved..........

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM

O_o DNA is the only way to tell at this point.

RheaF
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
It could be either depending on how your cycle works. I think the best thing to do is be honest with both men, then get a paternity test when the baby is born.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stephbaby089
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM

yea............

Ciaodarlings
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM
This.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

O_o DNA is the only way to tell at this point.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stephbaby089
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I did this ovulation calculator online and it said i was ovulating july 4..not to sure if that matters

Larsbug
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM

DNA is the only way to know for sure...but DS1 is March 2nd and DS2 is March 22nd... you don't ALWAYS ovulate 14 days after... I didn't

Quoting stephbaby089:

even if my last period was june 19? i thought that you ovulated 14 days after your lmp...........hmmm this is scary.......i have no clue which day i could have concieved..........

hplesha
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I got pregnant on June 5, 2004. My due date was March 6, 2005. My last period was May 31, 2004. The 5th was the last day of my period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Quoting stephbaby089:

You slept with these men on the same day. Sperm lives in the body for up to 7 days. There is no telling which impregnated you unless you test. Even with you sleeping with only one guy the day before. We have know way of knowing which has stronger sperm, which has faster sperm, or which one won the race. You are about 6 months. You could try to do an amino to do DNA but I doubt a doctor would do it. You'll just have to wait until your child is born. Have both men there and they will do it for free at the hospital...well that is contingent on what state you are in. Look into it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)