Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

end of my pregnancy and end of my rope lol

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

so i am 34 weeks and i am so sick of being pregnant!!!!

how did you feel atthe end of your pregnancy?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
The end of pregnancy sucks! It just does. I don't know anyone who likes it. But, we push through and tough it out for the good of our babies. That's just part of being a mama. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilostmy_keys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Im 40w4d... So be thankful you arent nearly 7w ahead of where you are ;)

Im always miserable from about 37w... It is no walk in the park for most women!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 36 and decided I'm not fit fir public anymore
brittany208

The first time, I was in NO hurry for baby to come out. Because the sooner he came out, the sooner he'd start growing up, getting bigger, and moving out. I liked him being MY little baby in my belly. Until he was one week late--then I was ready for him to come out, just because I wanted him to come naturally, I didn't want to have to be induced.

kellysparkles

I'm 36 weeks and I'm over it, too.  I am pretty sure baby dropped within the past couple days and I'm just like, "Ughhh..come on already!" lol

MichaelsMom0711
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I was actually very comfortable and felt great at the end of my pregnancy with my son, and hopefully will be this time around too! I was just excited to meet him and was a little nervous about labor and delivery. i couldnt stay out of Babies R Us toward the last month or so too so good thing he was on time or we would have been broke and had WAY too much stuff if he was late! Good luck, these next 6 weeks or so will go faster than u think and before u know it u will have ur little reward in ur arms! Best of luck :)
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I'm only 23 weeks and I'm over being pregnant already! Lol. I can't imagine what I'll feel like at 36 weeks.
mama2gg
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
It was hell with ds from week 33 on I hope this little girl is better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM

(hugs) I remember those days.  At the end of pregnancy, I had off and on days.  For the most part, I loved it...the suspense of not knowing when baby was coming.  I guess there was always something so special about it minus the discomforts.

JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I'm on my 5th pregnancy, and just turned 29 weeks today.  I've been done for about 9 weeks now? LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)