Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sudden change in movement

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
I just turned 7 months yesterday and today there's been a dramatic difference in baby movement. I don't want to run to the hospital for every little thing but its been a while since I been pregnant (7yrs). He has been completely active up until today. Am I just over thinking it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jameca
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Its normal an maybe b something u ate
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.momo3
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My lil guys movements changed once I got farther along, but I called the advice line and they told me to go in anyway. Your mind wont ease unless you call. or go in.

TTC2Long
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM
NO movement, or just less?
D.Whitfield
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM

do a count, but also trust your gut, sudden decress or lack of movement can be a sign that the dr needs to know about.

thatsme24
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM
It's been some movement but its real less compared to how he's been moving during this pregnancy

Quoting TTC2Long:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Lay down and do a count for an hour. It is normal for there to be a decrease in movement as baby gets bigger and there is less room on there. Also, sometimes they get super active and wear themselves out, so the rest up for a little while. But definitely follow your gut if you're really worried. A call to your ob isn't a big deal.

Quoting thatsme24:

It's been some movement but its real less compared to how he's been moving during this pregnancy

Quoting TTC2Long:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)