Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Belly Pics at 6 wks.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Am I the only one that thinks posting pics of bloat is not cute? I am not trying to be rude in any way but the "baby" is not even out of the pelvis at this point. I understand when you are pregnant you are excited to show it all off but it still baffles me. When I ask about it I get the whole "oh you show earlier the more you are pregnant"..I am on baby #5 so I know that..but seriously..at this point..it is BLOAT LOL

That is all..

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I sort of agree - but sometimes it's fun too see belly pics from beginning to end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I get taking them, I wish I had done more. But I agree with you that sharing them that early doesn't make sense, it's not the baby it's bloat. 

MochaBerry24
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

some people also think it's nasty to post pics of sticks you piss on. 

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I like to take one in the very beginning as a starter picture for comparison later on. I in no way think the bump that I have then is baby. I know it's bloat ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FelixFelicis
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Meh. People get bothered by a lot of stupid stuff. I hate it when people chew gum. Lol

shackelford8610
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this

I think its cute... Still a baby inside you... Bloat or not, some people get excited about being pregnant and I think if they wanna show off there bloat, fine by me

Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I know it's bloat, but I take a picture every week because when I'm not pregnant, I miss it and I love to go through my pregnancy album and start at the very beginning of pregnancy and go all the way through to see how my belly changed.

I also do pictures that list all that's happening that week. Symptoms, dr appointments, what we learned about baby, etc. which is an added bonus because I can keep track like a journal in pictures.

That's why I do it anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
07lilmama1108
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I like to see begining and ending pics, but it doesnt make sense when people are like "look how big i am already". I think it varies person to person lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Doesn't bother me! Some people like to see the change in their bellys! I never had bloat with this pregnancy thank god lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeybelle83
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I'm starting mine at 11 weeks, so Sunday, but they're for me, not for anyone else lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)