Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoo

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

I got this tattoo 6 years ago, it means rebirth, I originally chose it because everyday is a new day, if you don't like who you are change it when you wake up tomorrow.  Last year I had an ectopic, lost my tube and was sure I'd never have a child naturally because I was told my other tube was just as bad (had holes in the tube I lost) Well here I am almost exactly  a year later pregnant again, I just found it beautifully ironic that this tattoo is almost right over my remaining tube...the one this lil bean traveled safely down.  Rebirth- definitely a different meaning now.  Had to share :)

10 weeks today! And while I'm sure this is mainly bloat, I love my lil bump and can't wait to get bigger : )

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ps2512
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Aww so sweet. Congratulations.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM

awesome!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

so sweet! god bless!

07lilmama1108
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Thats awesome!!!! Comgrats!!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Great story! I also lost a tube (and ovary - ovarian cancer) and was worried about how the other set would do. On baby #2 now though, so i guess it's working well!

I also considered getting a tattoo over my ovary (though I was going to do the missing one, but now there's a stretch mark going through it). I like your symbolism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)