Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I dont think this is normal....??

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am just under 26 weeks pregnant. I have been having braxton hicks today, and some hurt worse than others. I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped there was a gloopy, snotty, bloody discharge on the toilet paper. I have been spotting pink since, this was about a half hour ago. She is moving ok, but I am still cramping.

Is this normal? Should I be freaking out? I didnt have this with my son so I am not 100% sure what I should think of it, or if it is a big deal or not?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
soaringflutes
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I'm not that far along yet, but if I were you, I'd call your doctor and ask them.  That way you will know for sure if everything is okay, or if you need to be seen.  GL!

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM

sounds like part of your plug which is not a cause for concern however BH that hurt combined with the discharge is a little concerning

Quoting soaringflutes:

I'm not that far along yet, but if I were you, I'd call your doctor and ask them.  That way you will know for sure if everything is okay, or if you need to be seen.  GL!

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mr.scariesmommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I would call ob and ask their opinion if you should come in yo be seen since you are cramping with some spotting. Hope everything is ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Hmmm. Well I've had the snotty discharge since 18 weeks. And bdaxton hicks since 16 weeks. Pretty much all 4 of my pregnancies were like this. What concerns me is the pink discharge. I'd call your provider just to make them aware.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM

normal to me, if you are worried go to the er

TTC2Long
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM
This. I'd at least call you ob.

Quoting sparklebug86:

sounds like part of your plug which is not a cause for concern however BH that hurt combined with the discharge is a little concerning

Quoting soaringflutes:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Get to the ER/L&D and get checked. It's probably nothing but it could be an infection, dehydration or the beginning of a loss. Better to be safe than sorry.  Good luck!

miranda_
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM

If it was me I'd call my doctor.

sissy852
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:19 PM
i would go in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN