Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had uterine polyps?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so I had an iud in for the 5 yrs then had it removed we tried to get pregnant for a year with no luck. My periods were always weird skip some some were long it was all screwed up recently I've been having periods that lasted two hole months with horrible cramps. I went to the doctors and she said oh you have some uterine polyps its no big deal alot of woman get them. I think ok I guess if its normal I had never heard of them and she said they were normal and she didn't even tell me that they could be the reason I've been having heavy periods and cramping. I went on with my life and didn't give the uterine polyps a second thought because she said it was pretty much a normal thing for women. Well today I went for searches for home remedies for my heavy cramping it was seriously bad I thought I was going to die and then I read on the site I was looking at that polyps can cause heavy bleeding and cramping and even infertility. I was so upset it has been almost two years and I didn't know why we couldn't have another baby I just figured my periods are so screwed up after removing my iud. I am still having bad cramps as we speak hot showers every couple hours, tea and taking Advil and still it hurts. Has anyone had polyps and what happened to you I heard they have to laser them off. I don't want to do that sounds so painful idk what to do we want another baby but I don't want to have to go through that should I just put my iud back in, I had no periods with it and very little cramps but my husband also wants another baby and I'm so sad to think now I wont ever have one unless I get the polyps lasered off and maybe not even then. Today has been the worst day ever :(

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tiffnkids
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I use castor oil packs.. research them... they work...they have taken away uterine polyps and ovarian cysts, cleared out blocked tubes etc.. just make sure to use them when you arent on your period
MommieJenn
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Thanks I will look that up :) I need to find something the thought of getting them lasered off seriously scares me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured