Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAYYYYYY!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am getting the BEST Christmas present EVER!

My family, my boyfriend & myself are all pitching in money to get a 3D/4D Ultrasound package done at Meet The Baby.

In the package includes a 10minute recorded DVD of your 4D ultrasound & 2 3D photos. I will also get to have up to 8 people in theroom while I'm getting it done. & online, I've already looked at the rooms and they are HUGE!!! 

I can't wait to see my baby girl in 4D <3 I will save the DVD to show her when she is old enough to understand what exactly it is!

having a baby

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
b.futlz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Awesome sauce
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM
AWW! That is a great gift :) and thats so nice that u can have so many people in the room with u to share too!
TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I know! I am toooo excited!

Quoting b.futlz:

Awesome sauce

having a baby

TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I know! I checked out what the rooms look like at they have huge wrap-around couches in there so everyone can sit comfortably.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

AWW! That is a great gift :) and thats so nice that u can have so many people in the room with u to share too!

having a baby

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Quoting TLQSlovesME:

thats great! Much better than being in the cramped little Dr's office doing it where its u, the u/s tech and one other person if u can fit them! I want a 3D/4D done when i am further along (Im only 8 weeks now so it wouldnt be the best time!) I regretted not doing one when i was pregnant with my son!
TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

You should definitely get it done! Right now, I'm only 27 weeks. But by the time I get it, I'll be 28 weeks, 6 days!

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

thats great! Much better than being in the cramped little Dr's office doing it where its u, the u/s tech and one other person if u can fit them! I want a 3D/4D done when i am further along (Im only 8 weeks now so it wouldnt be the best time!) I regretted not doing one when i was pregnant with my son!

having a baby

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM
That is great!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I had one done last week, its an amazing experience! 

Baby Byrd #2 Is A.... - YouTube

TLQSlovesME
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

That is amazing! Mya ppt is on Monday! I can't wait!

Quoting Byrd15:

I had one done last week, its an amazing experience! 

Baby Byrd #2 Is A.... - YouTube

having a baby

sandersmomma
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM
That's awesome..I had them done with both my girls they're so cool to see them moving around and so up close and personal..my oldest kept smiling and the baby kept yawning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured