• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding,been put on bedrest and i think my new job is at stake

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
On friday I started bleeding out of nowhere after having brown discharge for a few days. The bleeding was so bad and came all at once was so sure I had lost the baby. Was rushed to the E.R where an ultrasound was done and baby was ok even heard the heartbeat for the very first time. I was so excited,I cried. I was admitted friday through to sunday to monitior the bleeding. By the time I was being discharged the bleeding had reduced only had some brown spotting. I was put on Hormorine and bedrest for 7days. My bosses were not too pleased about this coz I just started work 2 weeks ago but its not my choice to be sick. Is there anyone out there who has had an experience with Hormorine? Am still having some spotting of brown discharge but its not much that I can worry about. I'll be going for another ultrasound tomorrow to check how baby is doing. Am currently 11 weeks 3days pregnant
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I have spotted before early on and everything was okay. I hope all is okay with you.
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I got fired 2 weeks ago from my new job bc they found out I was pregnant. I hope it works out okay for you. Be prepared though, I filed for unemployment

needsupport100
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

with my son, i started having similar complications in early 2nd trimester but i wasn't put on any hormone pills.

m0mmyheather
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I got harassed and treated so crappy at my new job for being pregnant that when my boyfriend found out he got a raise, I quit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)