• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant quit crying or worrying

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
  • 26 Replies
My husband just texted me and they are all being played off :'( Idk if we can even get the boys Christmas off layaway now. This completely sucks! I'm sorry I know there are others who have it a lot worse but I had to get it off my chest. Being pregnant and emotional and now stressed is not a good combo!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mynewlife2012
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM
So sorry for you. Try not to over stress ( yea I know it's not possible) try to take a bath to relax your muscles so but to stress the baby
junebutterfly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
I wish I could but I don't think my boys would let me.

Quoting mynewlife2012:

So sorry for you. Try not to over stress ( yea I know it's not possible) try to take a bath to relax your muscles so but to stress the baby
mynewlife2012
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Can you ask a family member or friend to sit with them for an hour. At least have some tea. When I'm stressed I love my tension tamer tea

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting mynewlife2012:

Larsbug
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

everything will turn out ok mama, have a little faith

junebutterfly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM
No ill be ok. It's just hard we haven't even caught back up from the last time he was laid off.

Quoting mynewlife2012:

Can you ask a family member or friend to sit with them for an hour. At least have some tea. When I'm stressed I love my tension tamer tea

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting mynewlife2012:

junebutterfly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Thank you I'm trying.

Quoting Larsbug:

everything will turn out ok mama, have a little faith

MichaelsMom0711
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Aww I am very sorry to hear this a week before Christmas. Companies like that suck and dont give a shit about the workers cuz all the corporate pricks are fine and have plenty of money to do the holidays and everything else. I hope he can find something else or get on unemployment easily :(
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Hugs! How much stuff do you have on layaway? Maybe you could pick a few items so you aren't letting everything go back on the shelf. I wish I had the money to get it all for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Thank you so much. Yes I agree they are pretty sorry o but they did cater lunch before they laid them all off, I guess that was supposed to make it better.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Aww I am very sorry to hear this a week before Christmas. Companies like that suck and dont give a shit about the workers cuz all the corporate pricks are fine and have plenty of money to do the holidays and everything else. I hope he can find something else or get on unemployment easily :(
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I am sorry mama.  ((hugs)) to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)