Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little advice?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
My husband is upset that we are now expecting our second. I think he might just be trying to protect himself, we have had 3 miscarriages. But its upsetting me so much, I cried for an hour yesterday. I'm trying to stay calm so we don't lose this one... but I'm having such a hard time because I'm so emotional right now.
We were ttc for almost a year, and just gave up and got pregnant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rose4607
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Awe :( hugging

that would be really hard, so sorry he is not being more supportive. He will come around I'm sure just give it a lil time.

tammy_lynne
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I hope he does, I am also coming off depression medication, I need support.
pacificamom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Surround yourself with friends and family that can be there to support you while your husband takes time to come around

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Just explain to him that worrying and stressing you out and making you emotional wont make it any easier. We have been ttc for the past 2 years, ever since we had a miscarriage and we just got pregnant when we quit trying. I've always heard when you aren't trying and constantly stressing or thinking about it, it will come naturally. Just stay healthy and keep calm. You should talk to him though and tell him things like that shouldn't be said its too sensitive of an area to make such harsh comments. I'm sure he didn't mean it though. Good luck!
babylove041810
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting pacificamom:

Surround yourself with friends and family that can be there to support you while your husband takes time to come around

tammy_lynne
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ladies, he said he was sorry and that he has just been stressed at work. My 5 year old son is so happy about it. He has been kissing my belly all day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)