• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI but...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am sick of peeing. Pee, pee, pee all the time! I am 16 weeks and it's just like UGH every two seconds I have to pee. My toilet paper is not fluffy and soft, mmmkay? I'm not happy down there and I want to stop peeing! LMAO! Can anyone relate tonight?!

we rock

Yay for the chronic pee-ers!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soaringflutes
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL  I can totally relate.  I have to pee all day long, and nearly every hour of every single night.  I swear my baby has taken residence on top of my bladder and tap dancing on it to boot!  I'm 17 + weeks.

miss.steph
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear you! At our house, we don't skimp on toilet paper though. ESPECIALLY now, I can't imagine how chaffed I would be if we used the cheap stuff. Time for an upgrade gf! hahaha...

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Cork it! Hehe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommap87
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHA That made me giggle. I dont constantly pee and im almost 35 weeks pregnant. but thats because lack of fluid intake.... OOPS!! Maybe reduce your fluids, what do you drink most of the day?

swmmra
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

oh just wait, it gets better! I'm almost 35 weeks and pee all the time, but yet my bladder doesn't totally empty all the time. So I stand up and then have to sit down to pee again. 

SkylarBeth
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My absolute favorite thing is OMG OMG OMG I GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE and in full panic run to the bathroom afraid I'm not going to make it, after sitting on the potty.... Shit really is that allll after peeing less then a tablespoon
RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
That really drives me nuts. You run to the bathroom thinking you're about to totally soak your jeans but there would barely have been enough in there to make your undies damp if you had lost control.

Quoting SkylarBeth:

My absolute favorite thing is OMG OMG OMG I GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE and in full panic run to the bathroom afraid I'm not going to make it, after sitting on the potty.... Shit really is that allll after peeing less then a tablespoon

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and my doctor told me to get kandoo wipes they are kids wipes that work awesome and don't rub you raw

Quoting MamaHasWings:

I am sick of peeing. Pee, pee, pee all the time! I am 16 weeks and it's just like UGH every two seconds I have to pee. My toilet paper is not fluffy and soft, mmmkay? I'm not happy down there and I want to stop peeing! LMAO! Can anyone relate tonight?!

we rock

Yay for the chronic pee-ers!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommy7-2013
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

im 16 weeks to and i know exactly how u feel with hving to pee all the time it hella sucks my bf always asks were u going im going pee nd his response is again really u hve to pee again

pacificamom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

lol no fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)