Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM
  • 5 Replies
So during my last pregnancy everything was fine up until we found out I was having a girl. Once the hubby found out I was having a girl he didn't touch me after that. Now that I am pregnant again he won't get near me!!! I am not even showing! I am so frustrated. Anyone else have this problem??!??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jamie0121
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Not because Im having a girl but because he is so scared he is going to hurt me or the baby. But then again if I really wanted it, he would do it. Im on pelvic rest now so none for us until after she is born and I am healed.

CafeMom Tickers
mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
No my husband won't leave me alone I wish I had your problem lol. We did the deed last night and he won't he up at 6 am to do it again I was like damn leave me alone let me sleep. I had to get dd up at 630 for school but I was Mad lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paty123
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Lol he says that he just feels weirded striking his thing up my thing when he knows there's a little person in there lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roe1993
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Not my DF lol. He's always ready lol but then again, so am I lol.

NikkiL
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, my hubby was like that my first 2 pregnancies. Made me feel like total crap. I felt like there was something wrong with me. I still dont know what his problem was. I think he just felt weird knowing there was a baby inside me.  I was worried when I found out we were expecting, that he would be all weird again. But this time around he hasnt been like that at all. Our sex life is just like it was before I got preggo. Maybe you should talk to your hubby about it. Good luck.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)