• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On me..........,

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant with this being baby #3. My daughter tried to come at 6 months had lots of preterm labor. She came only 3 1/2 weeks early. My son tried to come at 7 mths and I was 3 cm dialated at this time. I had even more preterm labor with him. He came a month and 3 days early. He is my miracle baby. I'm hoping this one gives us no problems. I hope he or she will stay in until 37 weeks. I would love a 40 week baby. Heck I want this one to cook as long as possible. I pray that I have no preterm labor. At 18 or 20 weeks my doctor has decided to give me progesterone shots until I deliver to prevent a early baby. He said my oregesterond level drops and throws me into labor. Words of incouragement others story's also welcome just wanted to share my story. I go back to my doctor January 10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pacificamom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I had 2 preemies (34, 35 weeks) and then was put on progesterone shots with my last pregnancy. I stayed pregnant with twins for 35 weeks which I never expected. When I would miss a shot or get it a few days late, I would start contracting. Just stay on top of it and it's worth it

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Thanks so much.

Quoting pacificamom:

I had 2 preemies (34, 35 weeks) and then was put on progesterone shots with my last pregnancy. I stayed pregnant with twins for 35 weeks which I never expected. When I would miss a shot or get it a few days late, I would start contracting. Just stay on top of it and it's worth it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reizenskitty
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I havent had a preemie baby but im wishing you all the luck in the world and a healthy baby no matter when he/she is born!

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Thanks so much it means alot

Quoting reizenskitty:

I havent had a preemie baby but im wishing you all the luck in the world and a healthy baby no matter when he/she is born!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Thanks

Quoting kmqw229:

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)