Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fetal movement

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

I know most people worry when their unborn baby DOESN'T move a whole lot, but what if he moves an EXTRA lot. My baby is usually asleep all day, then wiggles like crazy at night when I am trying to sleep, but for the last several days AND nights, he has been just wigglin' and wigglin'... It's probably nothing to be worried about, right? I am 30 weeks btw (will be 31 weeks on Friday).

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I wouldn't be worried. But you can always check with your doctor to get peace of mind.

Roe1993
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I wouldn't be worried. But you can always check with your doctor to get peace of mind.

mrs.hill25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

did you eat or drink something?

Jess21608
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Im 32 weeks along and my lil man moves ALL the time, even when my doc says he is measuring big so I guess he must still have plenty of room in there..I say thats a good thing your babe is moving so much!

Roe1993
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Quoting mrs.hill25:

did you eat or drink something?

Roe1993
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I think your right lol.

Quoting Jess21608:

Im 32 weeks along and my lil man moves ALL the time, even when my doc says he is measuring big so I guess he must still have plenty of room in there..I say thats a good thing your babe is moving so much!

kelly617
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Nope...no worries...my son was this way
I NEVER had to do kick counts because never stopped moving long enough for me to worry about it...he'd take micro naps for maybe an hour if i was lucky then back to "wiggle wiggle wiggle...kick kick kick HUGE ALIEN TYPE MOVEMENT wiggle wiggle"

PresleyLove
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM
By this point you have more baby then fluid so those kicks and wiggles are more pronounced! I used to think the same about my baby's movement... And now if she only does a lol kick here and there I freak. I need her to be doin the mambo to reassure me ha!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)