Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
  • 3 Replies
Well the father of my child. Is been hold over is head about I child he had with me. Is has other 3 kids from previous marriage and relationship. Okay, both me and the father met about 5 year back been together 5 years now. Okay, we date everything.after about month later we found out we was pregnant. And out everything I never knew he still with somebody else.the woman of course call me say don't try to trapping him with child ,she keep play,until few week later she again and she want to speak woman to woman. I told her truth what happen.well after my son was born he came recognize . He has keep the other in pics and he has keep to .we both father my child and me have closed relationship with each other.until this year about couple month this woman start to come throw in face about the child he had with me and hold is head over that. She keep throw in face about past woman I guess she found he might cheat with. So my whole thing that IM mad about .should she had right to do that. I can understand she can mad at him and she cut her string attach with him. What should I do ???. I don't need nobody disrespect me .just need advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

What????????????

I have no idea what Im reading

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm assuming English isn't your first language. Well, she has a right to be upset about the situation but she has no right to disrespect you. She has been told and knows what happened with that and she can't be mad at anyone but him for being a worthless, cheating loser.
Kenmommy531
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM
English is not my first language. But, yes I can understand she be mad with him . And that's what I told her when I confront her over the phone. Be mad at him . But she didn't have no business put me or my child in her mouth. Is so rediculous now . She keep talk shit to him over txt . And is like he already accept is mistake on what he did.is stress him

Quoting mrsladyface:

I'm assuming English isn't your first language. Well, she has a right to be upset about the situation but she has no right to disrespect you. She has been told and knows what happened with that and she can't be mad at anyone but him for being a worthless, cheating loser.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured