Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Diaper Bag: How much did you spend?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 72 Replies

So, how much did you spend on your diaper bag?  Did you have more than one?  What kind did you have?  

What do you like about the one you have? 

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I am pregnant with my first, spent about $50 on my diaper bag and got the plain black fisher price backpack diaper bag. I like it because my DH can carry it without looking like he's wearing a purse (which he was really worried about), I like that it completely frees up my arms, it includes 8 exterior pockets, 3 interior pockets, zippered insulated bottle pocket, easy access whipe pocket, pacifier holder and cushioned changing pad. plus it unzips from the bottom of one side all the way to the bottom of the other side so it opens really well.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ColieO
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:22 PM
$20. Walmart! It's just a diaper bag to me. It stays in my car most of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaVeggie
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM
No idea. The one I had on my registry was $45 I think but one of my friends gave me a custom made one instead. Her aunt makes them so I suspect she got a really good price, no idea how much she would charge normally.

The one I had with my son initially was I think $35, a backpack style, and I hated it. So hard to organize and getting a backpack on and off while holding a baby is a royal pain. I upgraded to a shoulder bag which was much easier and lighter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I got mythe one I used before at my baby shower... something spilt in it and molded long after we used it a so we threw it out. I want a Ju Ju Be so I might be paying a pretty penny unless I can find one used or something equally cute and functional.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I have never bought a diaper bag. I was given some with both kids.

Missmyangel1
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I found a really cute coach one that I want and its on sale for $120. I am not sure if I am going to splurge on it or not.

TwinMomma2010
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I just got a JJ Cole one it was $60.00

JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I don't remember how much I spent on my last diaper bag.  Mine last about 2 kids and then give out on me.  I rarely use them though, my husband uses it more than I do.

Mzwest83
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I spent 35 on my diaper bag on ebay. It is blue and looks like a book bag. It opens up in the middle and has a place to lay the baby for a diaper change.  The only bad thing was it gets diry and hard to clean

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Haven't got one this time yet. The one I got with dd was 90$. It was my main 1 then I had 2 50$ one's I used randomly if I had to wash the other! The one I want this time is 150$! It's a designer but looks like a purse not a diaper bag. They are all freaking expensive :(. I'm trying to shop around since I have some time to decide. Hopefully I find one cheaper
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)