Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I lose the baby?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 19 Replies

I got a faint positive almost a week ago, My husband had me retest yesterday (we have had several misscarrages, and he wants to keep an eye on it) and this is all I got... 

Did I lose the baby? 

pregnancy calendar

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM

doesn't mean you lost it but your HCG levels may be low... when is your doctor's appointment?

tammy_lynne
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Quoting Larsbug:

doesn't mean you lost it but your HCG levels may be low... when is your doctor's appointment?

They couldn't get me in until after Christmas.

Mommap87
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hey hun. I dont know if you lost the baby or not but it looks like you need to get a pink dye test and retest. Blue dyes have done that to me before and i am now 35 weeks prego. Dont trust them. GL and keep us posted

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM

quite honestly I hate ble dye tests...I would go and get either digital or pink dye... doesn't mean that you lost the baby, and false negatives are common. Don't freak out or worry just yet as there is nothing to say you have. Are you bleeding or cramping?

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Quoting Larsbug:

tammy_lynne
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Larsbug:

quite honestly I hate ble dye tests...I would go and get either digital or pink dye... doesn't mean that you lost the baby, and false negatives are common. Don't freak out or worry just yet as there is nothing to say you have. Are you bleeding or cramping?

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Quoting Larsbug:

I have slight cramping, no bleeding yet. I'll try not to get upset. I need to not freak out over everything. 

pregnancy calendar

SuperMom2433
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Def retest with a pink dye and use fmu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

cramping is a sign of your uterus growing too... doesn't always mean miscarriage. how far along are you guessing you are?

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting tammy_lynne:

Quoting Larsbug:

I have slight cramping, no bleeding yet. I'll try not to get upset. I need to not freak out over everything. 

Mamaa2Them19
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I would go to the e.r to get quick results and find out what's going on. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizzys_mommy13
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Put the test down hun. Those things can scare the crap out of you. You can be 9 months pregnant and have them pop up as negative. Just wait until you see your Dr. 

mem82
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM
My positives were always light so don't worry or try not to worry. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)