Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI!!! Spotting when you have a BM?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I am 7 weeks or so and recently I have noticed spotting after I have a BM. I don't remember that with my other two. Anyone have that before?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovemyairman150
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Is that typical of hemroids? Idk how to spell it, lol. I dont know, but i have heard that before
mem82
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I never had an issue, but I could see how all the pressure or pushing could make the sensitive cervix spot a bit. I suggest eating more fiber to make everything come out with less pushing.

RheaF
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM
It's not hemroids. It may be from pushing? I have no cramps other than RLP.
mommy9518
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Tmi right here..... take stool softners and laxitives and been having vag spotting while bm since about 10 weeks i am now 24 weeks and its still happening. It doesnt happen everytime but its scary bc it is bright red and you can see it in the toilet. I was just given the meds and told not to strain. Sometines wheb i think.im not straining it still happens. They are not worried about it but i have never heard of anyone else with the same issue.
lillucky8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Id say its from trying hard to go. Drink tons of water and eat more p fruits, peaches, pears, prunes, plums, pineapple. Try a warm glass of water with some lemon juice, and discuss with your doc. I took a colace daily when i was preg to keep things going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess21608
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Yep once during this pregnancy I was around 6 or 7 weeks. Only happend once and it was a tiny spot..all is well since Im 32 weeks and 3 days today with my lil man. I wouldnt worry about it!

RheaF
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Thank you! I have never heard of it. But it is bright red only after I go.

Quoting mommy9518:

Tmi right here..... take stool softners and laxitives and been having vag spotting while bm since about 10 weeks i am now 24 weeks and its still happening. It doesnt happen everytime but its scary bc it is bright red and you can see it in the toilet. I was just given the meds and told not to strain. Sometines wheb i think.im not straining it still happens. They are not worried about it but i have never heard of anyone else with the same issue.
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I bleed after BM's but its not from the gina

mommy9518
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Yes same here and mostly only when i wipe. Basically have to try to drink of water and eat lots af watery fruits and green veggies so it comes out on its own with out even trying. Stay away from to.much starch and thing that clog you up like cheeses and what not.

Quoting RheaF:

Thank you! I have never heard of it. But it is bright red only after I go.

Quoting mommy9518:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)